HELLO GUYS, I HAVE A JAPANESE MAP UNDERWATER CARRIED TONS OF GOLD INSIDE THE SHIP.

Eduard25

Greenie
Oct 21, 2022
Hello everyone , is there anyone can help me here in my place the southernmost part of the Philippines in regards the hidden Japanese treasure? I have found a map which is located underwater Japanese ship treasure estimated tons of gold. I don't have enough stuffs to dive underwater and other needed tools. We have dived that already and able to see the ship but it's too deep with estimated deep more than one hundred feet. If given an opportunity with good faith, I won't hesitate to share the blessings. I would greatly appreciate. Thank you!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did know where the ship was several years back. A diver from the Philippines said the side one spot, had been pealed back like an orange. He thought maybe the US Gov had done it to find the gold.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still remember approximate location but no maps or gps coords lost them when older computer crashed. Ship is probably still there close to Metro zone. Location was diver confirmed.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone , is there anyone can help me here in my place the southernmost part of the Philippines in regards the hidden Japanese treasure? I have found a map which is located underwater Japanese ship treasure estimated tons of gold. I don't have enough stuffs to dive underwater and other needed tools. We have dived that already and able to see the ship but it's too deep with estimated deep more than one hundred feet. If given an opportunity with good faith, I won't hesitate to share the blessings. I would greatly appreciate. Thank you!
Don't think ship is anywhere near that depth, it sunk in the bay.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please be aware members can not solicit funds....

OP
OP
Eduard25

Eduard25

Greenie
Oct 21, 2022
I still remember approximate location but no maps or gps coords lost them when older computer crashed. Ship is probably still there close to Metro zone. Location was diver confirmed.
That is on the other place. That's part in Luzon and I am on Mindanao area and lots of Islands here. There are actually a lot of ship shrunk in the Philippines.

OP
OP
Eduard25

Eduard25

Greenie
Oct 21, 2022
Please be aware members can not solicit funds....
Thank you for letting me know. Please read again my previous message. I was just asking voluntarily help and not money. Anyone can come, join and have fun with us in the Philippines while diving.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your opinion. But the truth it was me who went down and a friend of mine went diving and we actually saw with our own eyes. See is to believe.
I lost contact with your friend several years ago. There was a battle over that bay area. A lot of underwater stuff to look at or search for there.

Francos

Oct 27, 2022
Hi Edouard, I am brand new on treasurenet, i just read your post , interesting, i d love to know more about this. Maybe we can help each other and have some fun.

DarkWolf1385

Oct 27, 2022
Never have really went diving before but I would love to get some practice in if I was able to come with, sounds super exciting and cool to see what's exactly in the deep waters that people don't really get to see if they haven't went diving before

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for your opinion. But the truth it was me who went down and a friend of mine went diving and we actually saw with our own eyes. See is to believe.
So you reach out on the WWW and join the forum to ask for a little help.
You see the ship-yet it's too deep.
Now being on the other side of the globe most wouldn't/couldn't take the offer up.
So just thinking out of the box here.
Why don't you utilize your own close resources for a dive inspection?
There's lots of VERY EXPERIENCED DIVERS in your area of the ship.
Now hiring this company might be a tad expensive-but get to meet some of hte employees that would dive on the spare time.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And who legally owns it?
I don't remember if inside metro waters or close to it. Either way don't think anyone has claimed it (if possible). The Chinese stopped a salvage operation off Philippines shores firing warning shots. China doesn't allow Chinese shipwrecks to be claimed. This Japanese ship may have already been looted to help cover costs of fighting WW2. Side of ship is peeled back possibly for divers to enter. Gold bars might be in the Federal Reserve Bank.

Last edited:

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already dove it. Nothing left for me to find - sucks.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few years back, some Jewish descendants, were asking Federal reserve bank in (New York?) to give back some gold, the United States confiscated from the Germans. Gold bars were taken to help recover war costs for fighting.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Founder of Federal Reserve Bank was German Jewish? Still a lot of gold left in the Philippines. Some gold (that I know about) from WW2 was dug earlier this year.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the ship was sunk inside of a bay, which should belong to the Philippine government.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread