Hello & Merry Xmas! From El Dorado Hills, CA!

JunGun

Dec 25, 2012
On your GOLD patches! =)
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been interested in prospecting for gold for the longest.
Now that I moved closer to the gold, I will be frequenting the creeks and ravines around here.
I just picked some stuff up for myself tonight.
Found this pan/classifier/shovel for $20 bux on Craigslist.
I also got a small snuffer bottle I made up.
Time to find some gold!
IMG_20121224_203844_894.jpg

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome if you have any questions about where to go or anything else just give me a holla!! I'm in placer county ca and I have a pretty good knowledge of the area..

OP
OP
J

JunGun

Dec 25, 2012
On your GOLD patches! =)
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Holidays and welcome aboard!

Thank You Smalltowngirl13!Happy Holidays to you also.

Welcome if you have any questions about where to go or anything else just give me a holla!! I'm in placer county ca and I have a pretty good knowledge of the area..

Thank You MadMarshall! You will be hearing from me!

Happy Holidays from Rescue California which creeks you been trying?
Thanks Cazisme and Happy Hollidays to you also! I've geomapped a few spots on google maps in your area I would love to visit! I've only tried ONE, the first one I came across not even one mile from the road!:laughing7: This was really my first time ever but I do have wilderness experience. I am out of shape and need to get these legs into better shape, maybe carrying 10 lbs and getting wet had something to do with it also.

I would love to get together with other prospectors in my area and have a day out! I do not mind working and have tons of free time after the new years. Being self employed does have advantages.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread