Hello, My name is Camille. I live in Caliofornia City Ca

cammarie51762

Oct 29, 2014
Athens, Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
[/COLOR:hello:
This is my first time joining website. I am an avid relic scavenger. I live in a prosperous area (the desert) with many gold mines and a lot of historical structures. Plus, the winds out here are horrendous!! Thus, the wind is constantly cover and uncovering lots of treasures! I hope to gain lots of valuable information here and hope to contribute just as much! I wanted to include how I found this site. I was trying to identify a metal pendant a friend has. After several hours of searching I landed here and found a post from Apr 02, 2013 "Decorative or Religious item" by bunker. I have the same thing but this has a loop at the top for suspending and it is a bit larger. I don't know how to post a photo yet or I would add it here. :dontknow:

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

C99

Oct 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Camille,
I am new here too.Welcoming crowd.Always nice to here about finds from people in lands where you have sunshine.Jealous

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard to both you guys ... :occasion14:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Camille welcome to it, looking forward to seeing some of those scavenged finds, wish our area was good as in gold hehe !

C99 welcome to the board also hope you have some stuff to show us also =)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread