WedgedPainter8

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone, just purchased my first metal detector today. I went with the Garrett AT Pro with some extras as part of the package. Decided on that detector based on all the videos and reviews and such that I've been looking over the past few weeks. I have been looking over some posts and pictures and things here on this site and it seemed like a great place to start, with all the helpful members that are here and I hope to get to know everyone and share some good finds. When I actually get my metal detector delivered in a few days that is.

I can hardly wait to start searching. Will start in my backyard so I can get familiar with the detector as well as get my digging and filling of holes down so as to not leave a bad taste in any property owners mouths when I do venture out beyond the backyard. Maybe I will get lucky and find something good right outside my bedroom window.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard. Lots of good advice here. Ask anything, we all love to give advice! :icon_scratch: If I can help, just PM me. BTW I'm in Kaufman County.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread