five10freak

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2016
Bronx,NY
Detector(s) used
whites spectra V3I, Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there detectorist of the world!!!. My name is Angel and i'm from the good old Bronx NY, I Am a newbie to this hobby but I am willing to learn. I am interested in linking up with like minded people/NY'er to do some hunts. I do have my city permit but the rules and where I can hunt is so confusing. NYC doesn't make it easy I tell ya,LOL.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Sister lived in Brooklyn between the docks and the ExLax factory for a decade. I love New York and you are living in a really historical area. Schools, parks. Brooklyn too. I forget the area just outside. Flushing? Lots of old colonial stuff. If you send me a dozen cannoli, a pound of pistachios from Sahadi and a Reuben from Katz's, I'll light a candle for you and pray my hardest that you discover more than beer tabs. If not, well, welcome anyway and good hunting...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, just up the Bronx River Parkway! Let's get together sometime, as I'm just a Harlem Line ride away. :occasion14:

OP
OP
F

five10freak

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2016
Bronx,NY
Detector(s) used
whites spectra V3I, Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
i'll be checking out that sub-forum asap!!!!

Sister lived in Brooklyn between the docks and the ExLax factory for a decade. I love New York and you are living in a really historical area. Schools, parks. Brooklyn too. I forget the area just outside. Flushing? Lots of old colonial stuff. If you send me a dozen cannoli, a pound of pistachios from Sahadi and a Reuben from Katz's, I'll light a candle for you and pray my hardest that you discover more than beer tabs. If not, well, welcome anyway and good hunting...
so, Cannolis from lil italy of da Bronx, Pistachios from Sahadi's in Brooklyn and a sweet oh sweet Reuben from Katz's deli in manhattan...... na, you don't want much,LOL. I would buy that stuff, but it would never ever make it to you,LOL

Welcome from White Plains, just up the Bronx River Parkway! Let's get together sometime, as I'm just a Harlem Line ride away. :occasion14:

Has car can travel, let's do this!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread