Black Caesar

Greenie
Apr 19, 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
Detector(s) used
Two Excalibur 2, AT pro, Ace 250, Propointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well just wanted to say hello. Been swinging for a while now mostly beach hunting. My machine is a Excal.2 got it back around 2007 still works like brand new. also AT pro for relics and I couldn't hunt with out the ole Propointer. I work for the fire department been there for 30 years now w/ 3 to go. I love beach hunting, being down here in Fl. Relics are hard to find do to permission issues, but still love finding history. My other hobbies are guns, fishing, surfing, golf, duck & turkey hunting. Anyway good to be here and I wish everyone HH.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BC, welcome to TN......

I'm in orlando, im primarily a water hunter myself, maybe we will run into each other some time...

OP
OP
B

Black Caesar

Greenie
Apr 19, 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nice meeting you TH, I hope we can meet and do some beach hunting. I hunt primarily Cocoa bch. but I like to hunt them all. When condition are right I like to wade and snorkel hunt. Thanks for the welcome ...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice meeting you TH, I hope we can meet and do some beach hunting. I hunt primarily Cocoa bch. but I like to hunt them all. When condition are right I like to wade and snorkel hunt. Thanks for the welcome ...

I hunt Cocoa as well as beaches north, and on the east and south coast.... I will shoot you my cell so we can get together sometime..... Are you going to the Treasure picnic next weekend down on treasure coast?

OP
OP
B

Black Caesar

Greenie
Apr 19, 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I hunt Cocoa as well as beaches north, and on the east and south coast.... I will shoot you my cell so we can get together sometime..... Are you going to the Treasure picnic next weekend down on treasure coast?
It's the first I've heard of it. I'd like to, were and when? Sounds good w/ the cell phone idea. Thanks TH

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 4342564 (2).jpg
    4342564 (2).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
B

Black Caesar

Greenie
Apr 19, 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Thanks River Rat, just read the location looks good. I asked Aquanut if it was ok if my wife and I showed up. Hope so sounds like fun. Thanks for the info..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All are welcome just let aquanut know...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread