Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I find amazing, is I know the difference between altered mental states and being wholly sober. When things happen when one is wholly sober, it can leave one wondering about their mental stability (One also needs the right insigts/mindsets, when doing certain things.....).

I know connections are made, it's just so few and fleeting......... how to replicate results(?)......... who can manipulate it within a scientific setting(?)......
I did enjoy Lynn McTaggarts book on The Intention Experiment. It seems words and translations have been mixed up for long time, in trying to explain the visible and the invisible universes/worlds.........

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"THEY"... being WHO/WHAT? What do YOU think...?
That's the $64,000.00 question!
The brain as an antenna, yeah, who/what do we connect to? It's almost too freaky to contemplate.
This is why I wonder, is it just in the head or........
I had a moment where some freaky stuffs happened, an audible voice answered me from outta no where. When in my mind I questioned the voice, it replied to my mental/silent question asked. Was that ME answering myself or...........?
Was the voice real or imagined?

I kinda liken it to post traumatic stuffs. I used to hear gunshots and cannon blasts go off, right inside my bedroom, sometimes, right next to my head. I believe that was totally mental and no real person in my room with a gun. That hasn't happened in a long time, thank goodness, so you see how I can maybe ride the fence on these things. I don't know if I have the answers. :icon_scratch:

Everyday, man/men take(s) thoughts and make them realities............

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What I find amazing, is I know the difference between altered mental states and being wholly sober. When things happen when one is wholly sober, it can leave one wondering about their mental stability (One also needs the right insigts/mindsets, when doing certain things.....).

I know connections are made, it's just so few and fleeting......... how to replicate results(?)......... who can manipulate it within a scientific setting(?)......
I did enjoy Lynn McTaggarts book on The Intention Experiment. It seems words and translations have been mixed up for long time, in trying to explain the visible and the invisible universes/worlds.........

Being "SOBER"... LOL! YOU never tried MEDITATION (NOT Medication... drugs, etc), have you...? SILENCE, chanting OMM, chanting HU, WHATEVER; I "go with" SILENCE, myself. 10 dimensions in this MULTI-Verse (Science has found 11 !).
Like WHITE sun-light with a prism, showing MANY colors... think of a RAINBOW! ALTERED States of CONSCIOUSNESS, as "perceived" by the MIND via Human Brain... BUT! You DO NOT need the Human Brain, after "death" ("WE" as INNER SPIRITS, never die... just transform). "Cat", your statement "within a scientific setting" reminds me of Dr. Eben Alexander, a Neuro-DOC... HARD-CORE doctor of medicine, who DID NOT believe in non-sense, MYSTICAL "stuff"... then BANG! Read his books for your-self... PROOF OF HEAVEN & MAP OF HEAVEN.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, that's what I mean about being wholly sober = silent meditation. That's when the real freaky stuffs happens.
Total right brain operation, no (noticeable) control of what comes (to my knowledge). It seems to be the hardest thing, to turn the left brain off of random thoughts/thinking,....... but once you do....... shazaam! LOL!
I will look in to those readings Rebel, thanks.

You may want to know, this is coming from one, who at the age of 6, my uncle taught me holistic/self healing, by showing me how to remove warts, with the power of my mind. It is possible to implore the chakras for self healing, as I have also found.

Apologies to the op, not meaning to hijack your thread.......

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being "SOBER"... LOL! YOU never tried MEDITATION (NOT Medication... drugs, etc), have you...? SILENCE, chanting OMM, chanting HU, WHATEVER; I "go with" SILENCE, myself. 10 dimensions in this MULTI-Verse (Science has found 11 !).
You've never seen my everyday necklace, have you? So much for your psychic abilities, LOL! j/k :laughing7:

necklace.jpg

The Zohar/Kabala/one of them books, noted eons ago of the 10 or 11 worlds.......

I follow you Nitric, kinda like "physician heal thyself (first)......." :laughing7:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Physical BRAIN (as part of the HUMAN BODY) is MORE like a RECEIVER in a radio; with DATA Bank like in a computer (which you CAN access). When meditating... WHO/WHAT are you attuned/tuned to...? The UNIVERSAL MIND "broadcast" with "tidbits" of your own Life Experiences. TV is another GREAT "illustration", ALSO; tune to BLUEBLOOD, tonite!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The brain is a very obliging organ. If you want something bad enough it will do what it can to accommodate.

Problem is, we each know and experience only what our own brains process, so we have no secondary reference point for comparison. By that I mean we have no alternative but to believe what we think we are seeing or experiencing. Further, your eyes receive light signals, but your brain interprets what it is you think you are seeing. That's how optical illusions work - the brain "fills in" what it believes you need to know. It's designed to do that.

Think about it. You're on the ground gathering berries and you observe a darker triangle in the grass and six feet away a bit of a snake. You brain goied into high gear and flashes "SABERTOOTH CAT" and the adrenals go redline and you're up the tree. The other critters that didn't make the connections fast enough are tiger scat in two days.

How many times have you read the sad story in the newspaper of some hunter who shoots another hunter. "I thought he was a deer". An orange upright-walking deer? His brain took what his eyes were sending and translated to what he badly wanted. Buddy => deer. I've personally known several hunters who "saw" antler on deer only to find a dead doe and no do tag. They want antlers soooo bad the brain obliges.

So, you're on the verge of sleep, just as you know off your psi goes wandering through marble halls and you wake up remembering something you did. Maybe even later that 'ol deja vu sensation - that one you never actually can act on AHEAD of the feeling so it is curious but useless. Was it the brain remembering or that old rascally brain just telling you it had remembered. Or, was it an episode of "filling in" that the brain used "old footage" so to speak and your conscious caught the similarities.

The human brain and behavior is fascinating stuff.

UFOs, Ghosts, Astral Travel. All might happen between your ears.

BUT, I will say we have not tapped a lot of the capacities of our minds. What separates a computer from a man? What separates a collection of body parts from a self-aware person (the 'ol Dr. Frankenstein story - animating dead tissue). There is some "spark" that doesn't function between a coma and a "brain dead" body on life support. Call it "psi", call it "soul, call it the "Ka".

The ancient Egyptians described five parts of a person in addition to the body (which was the "Ha", or "Khat"): Ib - heart (emotions), Ren - your name (ancients thought to know someone's name gave them power over that person/thing), Ba - personality (this is the part that would live in the good afterlife/afterworld), Ka - the "vital essense" (the spark of life), the "Akh" - which is a really odd component of a person that is something else that is almost a seperate entity that accompanies you and can do good or harm. If you Akh is mad at you you may have illness or nightmares. When you die it finds another host; or may like you and stay affiliated with you in the afterlife. And if you die and don't have the proper ritual your own Ka could become an Akh and be doomed to unpleasant things. If Anubis found you lacking (by measuring your Ib to make sure it was no heavier than a feather), he tossed the heavy Ib to Ammit ("Eater of the Souls") and your Ka was doomed to became like a free-agent Akh.

And then there's the Sheut - the shadow. Not evil, just part of you and no real purpose. But you didn't want to step on the Pharaoh's shadow.

What was all that about? Who's to say there aren't multiple things going on in the human brain. The interesting thing is the Ka and the Akh wouldn't recognize "you" if separated from you somehow. Put another way, your soul may go to heaven but have no recollection of what you were in life. So, is it possible for parts of us to be temporarily separated and "project" elsewhere? Interesting concept. Would take some hard proof.

Schizophrenic folks my have multiple "things" going on in their brain that all sound like plausible thoughts. Buy milk, take out the garbage, kill the neighbor, walk the dog. All valid thoughts. Is that because some synapses aren't firing properly? Some imbalance. Their Akh is mad or two Akh are battling for one host?

So, astral projection? Maybe. Show some evidence (yeah, the Military killed a goat once by thinking it dead - but you never heard that from the Military). The Soviets watch us. Get the tinfoil hats. We need repeatable and demonstrable/testable performances and those have not yet occurred.

I'm open minded to embrace the evidence when it is verified.

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brain hurts! This is way too much thinking!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The brain is a very obliging organ. If you want something bad enough it will do what it can to accommodate.

Problem is, we each know and experience only what our own brains process, so we have no secondary reference point for comparison. By that I mean we have no alternative but to believe what we think we are seeing or experiencing. Further, your eyes receive light signals, but your brain interprets what it is you think you are seeing. That's how optical illusions work - the brain "fills in" what it believes you need to know. It's designed to do that.

Think about it. You're on the ground gathering berries and you observe a darker triangle in the grass and six feet away a bit of a snake. You brain goied into high gear and flashes "SABERTOOTH CAT" and the adrenals go redline and you're up the tree. The other critters that didn't make the connections fast enough are tiger scat in two days.

How many times have you read the sad story in the newspaper of some hunter who shoots another hunter. "I thought he was a deer". An orange upright-walking deer? His brain took what his eyes were sending and translated to what he badly wanted. Buddy => deer. I've personally known several hunters who "saw" antler on deer only to find a dead doe and no do tag. They want antlers soooo bad the brain obliges.

So, you're on the verge of sleep, just as you know off your psi goes wandering through marble halls and you wake up remembering something you did. Maybe even later that 'ol deja vu sensation - that one you never actually can act on AHEAD of the feeling so it is curious but useless. Was it the brain remembering or that old rascally brain just telling you it had remembered. Or, was it an episode of "filling in" that the brain used "old footage" so to speak and your conscious caught the similarities.

The human brain and behavior is fascinating stuff.

UFOs, Ghosts, Astral Travel. All might happen between your ears.

BUT, I will say we have not tapped a lot of the capacities of our minds. What separates a computer from a man? What separates a collection of body parts from a self-aware person (the 'ol Dr. Frankenstein story - animating dead tissue). There is some "spark" that doesn't function between a coma and a "brain dead" body on life support. Call it "psi", call it "soul, call it the "Ka".

The ancient Egyptians described five parts of a person in addition to the body (which was the "Ha", or "Khat"): Ib - heart (emotions), Ren - your name (ancients thought to know someone's name gave them power over that person/thing), Ba - personality (this is the part that would live in the good afterlife/afterworld), Ka - the "vital essense" (the spark of life), the "Akh" - which is a really odd component of a person that is something else that is almost a seperate entity that accompanies you and can do good or harm. If you Akh is mad at you you may have illness or nightmares. When you die it finds another host; or may like you and stay affiliated with you in the afterlife. And if you die and don't have the proper ritual your own Ka could become an Akh and be doomed to unpleasant things. If Anubis found you lacking (by measuring your Ib to make sure it was no heavier than a feather), he tossed the heavy Ib to Ammit ("Eater of the Souls") and your Ka was doomed to became like a free-agent Akh.

And then there's the Sheut - the shadow. Not evil, just part of you and no real purpose. But you didn't want to step on the Pharaoh's shadow.

What was all that about? Who's to say there aren't multiple things going on in the human brain. The interesting thing is the Ka and the Akh wouldn't recognize "you" if separated from you somehow. Put another way, your soul may go to heaven but have no recollection of what you were in life. So, is it possible for parts of us to be temporarily separated and "project" elsewhere? Interesting concept. Would take some hard proof.

Schizophrenic folks my have multiple "things" going on in their brain that all sound like plausible thoughts. Buy milk, take out the garbage, kill the neighbor, walk the dog. All valid thoughts. Is that because some synapses aren't firing properly? Some imbalance. Their Akh is mad or two Akh are battling for one host?

So, astral projection? Maybe. Show some evidence (yeah, the Military killed a goat once by thinking it dead - but you never heard that from the Military). The Soviets watch us. Get the tinfoil hats. We need repeatable and demonstrable/testable performances and those have not yet occurred.

I'm open minded to embrace the evidence when it is verified.

"Verified"...? By who/what...? You believe in DOG, er... GOD...?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie, I studied all those books of the dead as a small child working in my elementary school library for 5 yrs. Even today, I always catch myself saying "heart lighter than a feather......" over and over, all the time. LOL.

I'm in total agreement, as to what an awesomely fascinating tool the human brain is. And I still teeter on that visible/invisible world thing.
For me it seems, that words and translations have been misconstrued so, that it's hard to tell if you are learning applicable knowledge(truth) or being indoctrinated.

I have been attempting to break the veil of superstitions vs reality. I find, much like art, it can be subjective.
After reading your reply, I proceeded to some videos I like to undertake, looking for the reality among the fairy tales.
It seems I get little pieces of the puzzles, over time. It's kinda like a fruit-of-the-month club, but more like the aha-moments-of-life club.

I can buy into the scientifics of electricity, sounds, harmonics, and vibrations. I've long marveled at the miracle that can cause "dirt to bleed".
Being that if we are merely only animals, made from the same dirt of earth and stardust of the cosmos, then it only makes sense that the electromagnetism that affects all of all of the universes, our planet, and animals, would surely have to also affect us humans.
If we are utilizing a tool of nothing more than electrical and chemical exchanges, then those charges would indeed have effects beyond the skull, (no?), and electrical magnetic happenings all around the universes would affect us.

I think on some quantum levels, connections get made. We may think it to be and/or call it "magic", "esp", "spiritualism", etc...... when it could be a matter of ignorance or misunderstanding, as to what is the true operating factor behind it all. I do feel it's important to know and act upon truths, and to operate in reality of truths, than just leave the mind to believe (or be held prisoner by) superstitions.

I do believe it was Echolls that may have coined the phrase, "The primary function of the brain, (besides it's many sub-systems and functions), the basic, fundamental function of the brain of all animals, is to keep stress at reduced and acceptable levels(for the entity it inhabits)". Taken from the book, Bring Em Back Alive, by Buck someone, "Animals do not go insane, do not needlessly murder, do not commit suicide" (I do feel some animals are advancing to this trait, a learned cosmic consciousness?) Animals operate strictly/mostly on instinct. Man is the only animal able to pick and choose his stresses. We have taken it waaayyyyyy beyond simple shelter, food, clothing neccessaties. We have taken it to a level of...... well lordy, just look around........
Man is stressed to the max, so much so, he can not even sleep at night. Thus, in the attempt to "alleviate the stresses" look at what we have wrought and bought in to. That's another story.........

So, if we are basically animals, impacted by and existing in a "perceived" world, that in reality is nothing more than electrical exchanges, are we not able to tap that "electromagnetism", for what we now currently call "psychic ability"?
It may be pure science that somehow got spun and misunderstood.

I came to this video last night, that seemed to attempt to try and explain some of this. It seemed to make sense. I'm not saying I agree with everything this fella says, he too, is uncertain about some things. We are all on a learning journey. So I found it interesting and if you want to see it, go to youtube and search:
Bill Donahue Electric Sky, Brain, and You.
It ties in with a theory a brainiac friend at my near death forums has been trying to prove for decades about a "morphic universe". much like the holographic universe theory. I don't put up a direct link, it could seem to be deemed proselytizing, which is not my intent. It is to share knowledge and ideas, for better learning and understandings.

I am of the Jiddu Krishnamurti schooling and one of my favorite sayings of his is this:
We are not here to indoctrinate.
Learning comes from being given or shown a truth, then learning or discovering, by application, that the teaching or message is sound and of use and benefit. People indoctrinate to control. People teach so that others may learn and discover for themselves, truth.

So, if you watch the electric sky video, you may appreciate that today, I saw for the first time the MOVA Globe. They are pretty cool!
To listen to the inventor explain his thought process, I am left with the thought, that original thought, may be the/a big bang.

Again, my apologies to the op. Hope somewhere, there's something in some of this cat dribble, helps ya'll discover some truth for ya'll.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's actually as much chemical going on on the brain as electrical; probably more so. Magnetic and electrical fields don't really bother humans - even very strong ones. Not so pheromones or other inhaled or absorbed molecules.

You'll probably never hear a doctor say: "take 12 volts and call me in the morning."

Without dopamine and three dozen other peptides the electrical triggers/synapses don't fire, and the whole endrocrine system regulates a lot of what you perceive as good or bad after the initial nervous stimulation.

And the way your brain functions it's all tied together. That's why certain smells bring back strong memories. Electroconvulsive therapy tries to "reboot" the brain I guess; but I'll leave that to the doctors. Seems to me if, when they're plugging me it, the doctor says: we'll keep this up until you show improvement" I would say whatever I had to so that there wasn't a second session.
"Oh yes, I'm feeling MUCH better now, Doctor".

A-Clockwork-Orange-1971-300x225.jpg

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Magnetic and electrical fields don't really bother humans - even very strong ones.
Really? You mean to tell me, humans are not affected by electromagnetism? There's no concern, if our electromagnetic field of earth got wiped away by a gamma burst, we would all be ok? (I'm not overly worried/concerned about these things, but are they not a reality?)
Yep, everyone knows energy/electricity has no affects on humans. Really? :icon_scratch:

niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on board with finding treasure by astral projection, but it seems like a learned skill to be able to AP, and might take a lifetime to learn before you could ever hope to pinpoint treasure locations

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm on board with finding treasure by astral projection, but it seems like a learned skill to be able to AP, and might take a lifetime to learn before you could ever hope to pinpoint treasure locations

FIRST "use" of THAT in Treasure Hunting HISTORY (on paper)... THE HART PAPERS by George L. Hart, Sr. HH!

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really? You mean to tell me, humans are not affected by electromagnetism? There's no concern, if our electromagnetic field of earth got wiped away by a gamma burst, we would all be ok? (I'm not overly worried/concerned about these things, but are they not a reality?)
Yep, everyone knows energy/electricity has no affects on humans. Really? :icon_scratch:

That weapon generates the sensation of heat on the skin. Doesn't effect the brain at all. And most "astral projectionists" can't generate 50 gigawatts with their mind.

The earth's electromagnetic field keeps the solar wind off us (some radiation) but gamma rays shoot through like a hot knife through butter. A gamma ray burst from a nearby supernova would fry us either way.

Electro Magnetic radiation really doesn't bother people.

pdfig4-2.jpg

coinbug

Jul 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher Goldbug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your BEST Treasure is that she can Project "out"; once free... NOTHING else MATTERS. Before MY AFTER-LIFE Experience (aka Near Death Experience), I had NUMEROUS "OOBE" (Out of Body Experience). Heard Dr. George Ritchie talk about HIS FIRST experience, knew Dr. Raymond Moody PERSONALLY... GREAT, FUNNY guy! Met Many "experiencers" like Phylis Atwater... my FAVE was Joe McMoneagle (US Army Intelligence, later CIA). Joe has MANY books, a blog, and I have seen him in MANY presentations. Joe is married to Nancy Honeycutt, daughter of Bob/Robert Monroe (who wrote @ 3 books on Out-of-Body experiences); the Monroe Institute in Faber, Va. (south of Charlottesville, Va.) is a "MUST-SEE". Dr. Eben Alexander (MD - Neuro-DOC) is the one I am watching now... has two books, seen him do a presentation, too. Hard-core Doctor of Medicine, who did not believe in such "crap"... then BANG! Read his book, PROOF OF HEAVEN; NEW book: THE MAP OF HEAVEN...HH!

Rebel, you have a lot of expertise in this area.

From all you've learned, how has it changed your life?

What are you doing, if anything, to prepare yourself for death/transition?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, you have a lot of expertise in this area.

From all you've learned, how has it changed your life?

What are you doing, if anything, to prepare yourself for death/transition?

My life has changed in a BIG way... I am Inter-Faith, accepting of ALL ppl in general... YET! Will NOT tolerate "pig-headed" "platitude condolences" such as what I received after my dad & mom died (years apart). It ALL started when my sister died from complications of being a "Rh-Negative" baby in 1948; she was born one day, died the next. 1951, I was born with SAME "problem", and "I" died in my grandmother's arms while being transported to a hospital... BUT! "I" JERKED or
JUMPED, being "blue", then "yellow" (jaundiced... liver "thing"); THAT was my FIRST "death"... NO After-Life experience. HOWEVER, I was a "WEIRD" little kid, who could "see"/"hear"/"feel" things of interest. Even bought a dog back to life, after it was hit on the high-way, near my Patrol-Boy "station"... what the school kids thought; I think it was only stunned; comforted the dog, and it got up and walked away (shakily). I could "sense" situations of imminent danger, and avoid such (helpful, when as young adult, being a Corrections Counselor... promoted to Treatment Programs Supervisor/top Administrator on Duty (Warden) at a MAX-SECURITY Prison in Virginia). unfortunately, being half deaf from birth wasn't the ONLY "complication"... an AVM started growing after birth, and didn't cause trouble until I was at the MAX-SECURITY Prison, dragging my right foot, dropping my keys. Wife said staff found me "passed out" in my office; went to primary doc, who sent me to BIG hospital for a neuro-consult. Had angio-gram, found nasty-looking AVM (Artery-Vein Malformation) in my Brain Stem; scheduled for Brain Surgery (was to be a simple "procedure", then back to work). BUT! BAD brain bleed... had to cut me open... "I" died on the operation table; doctors told wife, she collapsed. YET! No heart beat... shocked "back to life; on "life-support" with tube-feeding, trache for breathing... 2 1/2 months in "locked-in-state" COMA (VERY deep). 3 hospitals in 6 months; 3 years to recover (1995)... NOW! Back to AFTER-LIFE: Met my sister "there" (first thing)... SHE oriented me; SHE kicked my spirit baby's ARSE, back into the HUMAN body (why baby "me" jerked/jumped)... saying something like what happened to her, wasn't gonna happen to me... LOL! SHE became my GUARDIAN ANGEL; she reminded me of several incidents in life that she appeared as a young woman, helping me... NEVER told me her name. Mom didn't know her; Mom wasn't sure about me, and older brother, and my father didn't believe me. YET! Older sister is STILL my Guardian Angel, in after my SECOND "death", AFTER-LIFE... I DID see/talk with kin & friends, who had traveled on (died). THAT was about 20 years ago; when I hear the "humming sound at night, like Huuuuu, I know "night-class" is about to begin... SO! WE DO NOT DIE; We are transformed into Beings of LIGHT, condensed Balls of CONSCIOUSNESS. I do NOTHING to prepare for "death/transition"... already been there, done that. KEY from me now...? ETERNAL NOW, live EACH day FULLY & MINDFULLY... Buddha was CORRECT!

Last edited:

coinbug

Jul 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher Goldbug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for replying; I appreciate learning about your experiences. You've had some real health challenges, but you've been fortunate to have glimpsed more of reality than most, who don't see things like "dead" relatives until they are on their own deathbed (after it's too late to change how they live).

I suppose living each day fully and mindfully is a good prescription for living as any. Add the Golden Rule for good measure.

I feel that I waste a lot of time, though, and am not sure what I should be doing. I would SO much prefer it if we died and went to nothing - in which case I'd be spending most of my time in short-time hotel rooms in Bangkok - but, alas, I know that's not the case.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread