Hello Officer

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, no gold, but, at least you got a cool score with the cross. I have never been bothered by the police either. I think they won't care as long as there are no complaints. Good job cleaning the place out!

Laater...

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heh heh heh, i had a post with the exact name a few months ago...this has happened quite alot to me

HH
-GC

bogeymcq

Dec 3, 2006
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Presently mental, not metal
LOL What a visual I had of you digging about then spying those "Black Shoes" LOL ;D

Priceless! I am so happy you shared your story with everyone . . & what incredible pictures. . map & finds !!!!! ;D

Bogart :D

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
Enjoyable story and great pics to go with it! I really enjoy getting the backstory and you did an excellent job of sharing yours. Really like the cross, too. Well done!
Ruth

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
The cross is cool.

I had something similar happen a few years ago. The cop came over and I thought he was going to kick me out.

Instead he smiled and said..." I've always wanted to try doing that". "Find anything good?"

Cheers

Ridley

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
HI GREAT STORY ABOUT THE COPS I HAD A INCIDENT LAST YEAR IN A LOCAL PARK I WAS HUNTING IN THE PEA GRAVEL WITH MY SAND SCOOP AND HAD FOUND A FEW COINS WHEN A YOUNG LADY COP AND HER RIDER CAME INTO THE PARK AND WATCHED ME . I THOUGHT FOR SHURE I WAS BUSTED THEY GOT OUT AND I TOOK MY EAR PHNS OFF AND SHE ASKED ME IF I LIVED IN THE AREA I SAID YES THE PARKS BELONG TO A LARGE PLANNED COMMUNITY WHERE I LIVE AND SHE JUST ASKED WHAT I FOUND AND HAVE I EVER FOUND ANY THING GOOD SO WE TALKED A WHILE SHE ASKED ME ABOUT THE DETECTOR AND SAID SHE WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE TOO AND HER PARTNER SHE WAS INTERESTED IN A DETECTOR . SO THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO AND IF THEY ARE INTERESTED THEY WILL NOT GIVE YA ANY GREIF BUT IF NOT THEY CAN BE A PAIN . THEY WERE COOL ABOUT IT . BUT IN A LARGE CITY PARK IN NASHVILLE TENNN I GOT OUT OF CAR AND A PARK COP SEEN ME AND CAME RIGHT AWAY AND SAID NO HUNTING IN ANY CITY PARKS SO NOW I KNOW . BUMMER

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread