Hello to ever

David-Gi

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2024
I'm David, a big fan of quests and history. Traveling through Europe, I found out some valuable information about mysterious locations, so I went to work and purchased what I needed, including a device with new GOLD LEGEND technology, I preferred to buy it from Germany, with a 3-year warranty. After studying the manual of this device several times and after several measurements in an area, following his instructions I found a point and drilled a 2m hole, but without any result. Since then I have been struggling for several months to understand what is really happening. Either the device is not good or I didn't do something right (although I documented myself for weeks before). I had many hopes that have now stalled at a dead end. I hope that someone here with experience can help me, in case of success I will be financially grateful. You can also contact me privately at [email protected].

Attachments

• IMG_20240202_171056.jpg
    IMG_20240202_171056.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
OP
OP
D

David-Gi

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2024
It gives me great pleasure, I would like to keep close. Thank you for the message.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to tell you, it is a scam they do not work, if you are within the 30 day return period run as fast as you can to get your money back.

Apr 20, 2023
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I have one, but haven't used it yet. It's a yellow and black one from Amazon. Says like 11" but whatever I look for gold.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I mean are you looking for gold, or some type of metal treasure? Why not buy a metal detector if mysterious treasure is what you are after, or just digging, classifying, and panning if looking for gold? I looked up that thing you bought and well yeah...

OP
OP
D

David-Gi

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2024
Hello. I don't like hearing that either, unfortunately it's been a few months since I bought it, even though it's under warranty I don't know if they'll do anything good about it if I send it back to them. Fortunately, I have several places with treasures, each of which extends over a perimeter between 100 and 400 m away, with high value. But I wanted to ask with the help of an electrician, is it possible to make certain changes to this device? Can you recommend another long distance device that gives accurate results? So far I've spent €10,000 and I'm not too happy but I won't give up. I also use it for Dowsing knowledge and use 2 copper handles.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, nothing is going to make it work better it's a scam.

If you think about it, if it worked, why are they selling when they could go dig up all the treasure theirselves. There is no detector that is going to locate 3000 meters away or 40 meter deep.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread