Hello to everyone here

May 16, 2018
Eugene, OR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all the folks here. I myself am still a rookie when it comes to finding gold and getting it from the ground, but I keep trying. I am a prior military 37 year old outdoorsy sort of person that currently lives in Eugene Oregon. Due to a massive life change in the next couple of months I am going to be heading North to Nome Alaska to check the place out for a bit and see if I can make myself a permanent resident of the fine community. As most who go up there I am sure I will have my little treasure hunting adventures here and there. All of which will be fun to share here, but an isolated little crazy place seems to be the right place for me to go after everything lol. If you name it in the outdoors usually you can find me running around doing it. Hope to get to know you folks and everything.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you are setting yourself up for some great adventures. Best of luck and welcome to TreasureNet

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! GL & HH

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from Mississippi.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread