Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2016
Jordan
Detector(s) used
Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys,

I am newbie here and I am into treasure hunt, (buried gold), where I live there is a lot of it but unfortunately its illegal to dig them out, yet a lot of people in my country did and got massively rich.

So me and my friends decided to dig for ourselves, we started by following signs from past civilizations but ended up putting a lot of money in digging but zero gold.
The thing is that we need a gold detector, yet again its illegal to have one.

The reason for joining your community is to get some advice on gold detectors and how to get one. And of course to get knowledge.

Please excuse my English if you found it sloppy:tongue3:

Later

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings from Minnesota. When you say "gold detector", I'm assuming you mean "metal detector"? There's no such thing as a gold-only detector.

It'd be difficult to live in a country that has completely banned such activities. I guess the boys at the top want to keep all the bounty for themselves. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Q

qubain

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2016
Jordan
Detector(s) used
Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Minnesota. When you say "gold detector", I'm assuming you mean "metal detector"? There's no such thing as a gold-only detector.

It'd be difficult to live in a country that has completely banned such activities. I guess the boys at the top want to keep all the bounty for themselves. :laughing7:

True. But i know some ppl who were living normal life and out of a sudden they bought houses, cars and properties which they would not able to buy considering their normal financial status. Not to mention their newly businesses which they never dreamed of having one.

As you said, the boys at the top get the whole cake and sometimes they give away a small piece to whom ever worked with or knew about it just to shut their mouths.

For me, that small piece would be more than enough, which is a couple of hundred thousand dollars.

My knowledge for metal detector is still fresh and i am in the learning phase. During my online search, I found this online (Gold Step) just google it and you find a hair dryer-like device and there is a video about in the 1st page of the search result. I do not know how reliable the device is but it kinda looks great.

Me and my friends recently bought a Fisher TW 6 metal detector, we use it only on marked sites which we suspect of buried gold in there.

So yes, its hard to find some and the boys at top who get the whole cake.:sadsmiley:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I've never tested one of these devices, so I'm not going to tell you it doesn't work. However, as I was reading the page, my mind was telling 'me' that it doesn't work.

I didn't look to see what it's selling for, but if it worked, that machine would literally be worth its weight in gold, maybe more!!

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I would also hate to see someone working to get ahead be taken in by a scam. Try it at your own risk, but I say your Fisher is a better detector than the hair-dryer thing.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This all sounds intriguing, buried gold by the billions. I hope you find a lot even if in secret. Welcome to the party. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

OP
OP
Q

qubain

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2016
Jordan
Detector(s) used
Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I've never tested one of these devices, so I'm not going to tell you it doesn't work. However, as I was reading the page, my mind was telling 'me' that it doesn't work.

I didn't look to see what it's selling for, but if it worked, that machine would literally be worth its weight in gold, maybe more!!

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I would also hate to see someone working to get ahead be taken in by a scam. Try it at your own risk, but I say your Fisher is a better detector than the hair-dryer thing.

You know what? You are right... its properly a scam. I have watched the video again, specially when they laid their hands on the jar.... I have seen a lot of old Jars (2000 years old) used by the roman civilization, and it did not look like new one. But the jar in video clearly looks like a new one, and well put. Judging by the good condition of the jar, anyone would agree its not that old.

Its well putted there to make the scam more legit.

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me.

OP
OP
Q

qubain

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2016
Jordan
Detector(s) used
Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This all sounds intriguing, buried gold by the billions. I hope you find a lot even if in secret. Welcome to the party. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Thank you sir.

In case I find any, I will update you guys with picture for sure.8-)

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, like I said, I'm not saying it DOESN'T work, as I've never tested it. But anyone can make up a website and videos showing literally anything they want. Hollywood does it all the time. Remember in Raiders of the Lost Ark when that huge round boulder was chasing them?? :laughing7: Just doesn't make sense that someone would build such a TOTALLY amazing device, and then mass-produce it for sale to other people. Even if the inventor was wheelchair-bound, he/she could easily find healthy friends or family members to do the searching for them. And with a range like that? HA! They'd be billionaires within a week!

Good luck my friend. Hope to see you here again!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is intro thread, not treasure thread.. Please post new thread for any updates...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread