GreatDane

Mar 1, 2014
Copenhagen
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi TreasureNet people :-)

Me and my girlfriend are going to California in early May 2014 for a couple of weeks and afterwards Florida.
We are a Danish couple from Copenhagen in our 30'ties something. Line, is a Librarian and I'm a studio photographer.
This is our third in time in the US, third year in a row. We like it here.....or over there :-)

Metal detecting has since become a hobby of ours and we wanted to combine or next trip with some nugget hunting or prospecting. Back in Denmark we are members of an archeology union and several MD clubs. We have found mostly old coins - awaiting our first viking relic find. The historical part of the areas we detect in, is also fun and educational research.

Anyway the plan is to get a rental car straight out of LAX and stay at hotels, motels, airbnb etc. Roadtrip style! :-)

If any friendly people would like to show us around, go detecting together or hang out and brag - please write PM!

Below is our airbnb.com profile

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/2081587

Best Regards

Line & Rolf

Hope to hear from you :-)

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best of luck to you! :occasion14:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Velkommen Line & Rolf,
Du må have en dejlig rejse. Du må hygge dig.

Wish I lived in California or Florida, would have been honored to show you folks around.

Have you seen the movie Gaten Ragnarok (2013) ?
Archaeologist Sigurd Svenden finds the true meaning of the secret runes found in the Oseberg ship.
I think you and Line would like it.

Held og lykke!
GG~

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GreatDane

Mar 1, 2014
Copenhagen
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you all :-)

2cmorau - thanks for the link and we have already written to a couple clubs - awaiting reply!

Gee.. Goodguy you Danish or google translate is amazing :-) Hvordan kan det være?

Best of luck to all of you! Held og lykke :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread