hello

OP
OP
B

bulltab

Jun 30, 2003
geez now you guys think i'm old! gonna be 39 in july. and i use a-----GREEN MACHINE!!!!

Dave (Pa)

Mar 19, 2003
Dunmore, Pa.
Bulltab' Didn't say you were old, asked if your machine was..... Geees, I'm 42 and a white guy! Got a new MXT for income tax and been havin' a ball with it. don't get to go far but I've been digin? up the yard more then my dog..... Found some of my old match boxes some table where and lots of junk. My son thought he would help me learn to use it and through out about 2.00 worth of pennies all over the place, so I've found lot of them! Some Dimes and a nice 58 Quarter. The best thing was an old train box car! It?s a ?Lone Star Locos? and I looked it up on E-Bay and found there going for about 10.00 each. Maybe I?ll be able to dig up the rest of the set?.. :wink:

TonyTX(MXT)

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2003
TX
Hello and welcome! I havent' been detecting all that long, currently using a Whites. I think I've got you beat on age! HH Tony

OP
OP
B

bulltab

Jun 30, 2003
i think i'm gonna like this site!!! sounds like you all are good chit.theres a certain fellow from wisc. who comes on here,you need to give him lotsa grief.!!!by the way he still owes me 5 bucks for finding the first silver coin last weekend. mark

lab rat

May 21, 2003
Sunny Southern CA Coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Maybe some of you older folks can direct us young 'uns to where the Double Eagles are buried??!!! :lol:

TonyTX(MXT)

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2003
TX
I know I am a little older than some of folks that I could see, but I guess I'm what they call middle aged! To be honest with you, I've never found one of those, but hey, maybe I'll get lucky,g. If I do, I'll be sure and sure and put up a picture! Tony

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a newbie. But after reading this thread I feel old. I'm 52.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread