Help a NJ High School and it cost you nothing...

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not from Old Bridge, NJ but I would love to help out a local NJ high school so I voted through my two email address. They are currently in the lead for a $25,000 makeover of their Auto Shop. With all the budget cuts in NJ which I agree with we need to help our schools out in anyway we can. All you have to do is vote for their video then click on the confirm once it is emailed to you.

Thanks for helping out and tell all your friends. I would love to see them win it.
NJ

http://www.utigarage.com/class-scholarship

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
These are great programs for kids. Too many have died because the districs choose not to fund them. I voted!

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the votes.

Yes, unfortunately these type of programs are dying out. My daughter's school cut their music program this year due to the budget cuts. Spending was getting out of hand though so after some growing pains I think the schools will find a way to get them back. I look at how much my property taxes have gone up over the last few years and it makes me sick. I was glad to see the top three schools get something: $25,000, $10,000 and $5,000. So the contest will help multiple programs.

NJ

P.S. Where are the NJ voters??

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are now in 2nd...lets go NJ...big push in the last day of voting.

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They won first place...thanks to everyone that voted.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions