Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My neighbor, was down there for a wedding, of course she hit the beach, she lost her wedding band, plain, white gold with the date 12/8/97 inside it..if anyone finds it please let me know .. I babysit for this friend and neighbor so would appreicate it big time.

thanks
Rae
ok my neighbor called her relatives down there, here is the message I got from them,
We were on the beach located at Ingraham Ave and S. Ocean Blvd. delray beach, white gold band
with date 12/8/97 engraved inside. will pay to have it returned.

Hope this helps folks.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Help all you Del Ray beach hunters Please

I just got off the phone with her.. shes not familiar with that area as she went down for a wedding but alls she remembers is no hotels on the beach, just houses, I know that doesnt help much but least we got the wedding date on the inside of the ring.. I know its a shot in the dark, but hey, ya never know.

socom

Aug 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
Ptr-91,SocomII,MIAI,Ruger#1,Excal,CZ-21,Sandshark,X-5,X-2,Sov,MXT,6000Di,ToltecII,etc
My Brother and I Hunt it evry weekend. Was there today and yesterday.Delray is a wide and long beach.See if you can get a more narrow area.We alternate between Atlantic north and then Atlantic south .Let me know
Brian

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having done a lot of these "looking for a lost item," I have found that it helps if the person can be there to tell where they were on the beach. Many times they have lost it elsewhere or even taken it off to wash their hands. Hopefully someone will have read the post and happened to find it. I once searched over a week to find a ring in a 100 sq yard area in the water because the person KNEW right where they lost it.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
she just emailed me, she was in the water where the waves break.. thats all I know

socom

Aug 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
Ptr-91,SocomII,MIAI,Ruger#1,Excal,CZ-21,Sandshark,X-5,X-2,Sov,MXT,6000Di,ToltecII,etc
Will check it out

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
Sandman said:
Having done a lot of these "looking for a lost item," I have found that it helps if the person can be there to tell where they were on the beach. Many times they have lost it elsewhere or even taken it off to wash their hands. Hopefully someone will have read the post and happened to find it. I once searched over a week to find a ring in a 100 sq yard area in the water because the person KNEW right where they lost it.
99.9% of the time they don't know where they lost it-just think they do. Usually they think they lost it when they discovered it was no longer on their finger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions