Help Dowsing Maps Please

I hope I have helped you...At my age this is one way I can still enjoy my hobby...I worry about maps I do out of county because I know some of them have laws that are not reasonable...Art

yes it's and thanks again ,but I have a problem in locating gold, especially in these images
Image College (Medium).jpg and this 8 (Medium).jpg
And I hope that you help me again in determining the target accurately and depth on these pictures, because I do not have profound means of extracting the deep gold
1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone want to take a stab at this one for me please. I have been finding placer gold and some tourmaline within a few miles of this dry creek bed. My gut told me it was there, and a few test pans showed just a couple minuscule specks, but I truly believe there could be something substantial in this map, even a quartz stringer not yet exposed. Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Last edited:
Here you go Art.

And thanks, I'm am slowly starting to read thru the thread you posted. That's exactly what I need! Step by step tutorial. Thank you so much.
Dan

Attachments

• image-1004513940.png
    image-1004513940.png
    355.1 KB · Views: 88
  • image-36186462.png
    image-36186462.png
    293.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
adam05 your gold targets .... i don't mental dowse....as for as getting depth....i can only do this with a gps, i use the ruler on googlearth and i'm sure you don't want the gps 1 (Medium).jpg2 (Medium).jpg on here.

drywallman best places to pan your gold. image-96653671 (Medium) (2).png

Attachments

• image-2396235000 (Medium).png
    image-2396235000 (Medium).png
    135.5 KB · Views: 94
Drywallman, I was checking some getting placer gold, but didn't really have time to mark anything on this map until now. You had posted it in another thread.

Attachments

• image-2396235000- drywallman.png
    image-2396235000- drywallman.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 91
~Dan~
And thanks, I'm am slowly starting to read thru the thread you posted. That's exactly what I need! Step by step tutorial. Thank you so much.
Dan
Thank you Dan....What I do is Physical Dowsing...It should let you know if you want to learn more...I suggest that you use only Physical Dowsing until you learn enough to experiment with the Mental stuff because it can confuse some people ...Art

Hey Dan....The yellow is placer gold...The red is an exposed gold vein...The blue is float gold from the vein....there must be another exposed gold vein somewhere above the placer gold....Art
image-1004513940.png

Thanks Art. I will be out to this site next weekend. Go have a closer look see and take some samples.

Any thoughts on this little canyon?

Attachments

• image-3874854973.png
    image-3874854973.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 96
thanks for help and This is a picture more clarity to the area
1.jpg
I want help dowsing this area it's mor easy

Thanks Art for your help, here is a larger view of the area. Can you look at it again please. I have heard of some placer gold in one of these creeks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back