OP
M.K.D

M.K.D

Mar 17, 2020
Detector(s) used
Whites v3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you try to download the coinoscope app that I mentioned to you?
yes i have downloaded and tried but it is not giving good results for this type of too old coins and also that are not in very good shape, the coins can have some information on it and be possibly identified when i take a picture with professional photocamera and people who have lots of experience in this field can give a correct info or guess what coin can be .... so far the informations that are posted here from other members is very helpful for me and i really appreciate it

Upvote 2

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
here is new coins took with professional camera that needs to be identified if someone have info can share it
You know, I am among the group here that tries to be helpful in identifying objects. But it usually starts with the magic word ("please") from the thread starter because this is not a service. You've now added a third post and still no magic word.

I already have a job. I don't feel a "need" to help you appraise your collection or investments/inventory so I pass on the opportunity.

Last edited:
Upvote 2
OP
OP
M.K.D

M.K.D

Mar 17, 2020
Detector(s) used
Whites v3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know, I am among the group here that tries to be helpful in identifying objects. But it usually starts with the magic word ("please") from the thread starter because this is not a service. You've now added a third post and still no magic word.

I already have a job. I don't feel a "need" to help you appraise your collection or investments/inventory so I pass on the opportunity.
i am sorry if someone got offended i have edited the thread and the post, i wanted to share it here with all the members and those who have free and spare time can help and post on my threads where i will share my finds

Upvote 0

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coin no.4:
AD388-392
Valentinian II. AE4. Thessalonica, 388-393 AD. DN VALENTINIANVS PF AVG, pearl diademed, draped, cuirassed bust right / SALVS REI-PVBLICAE, Victory walking left, holding trophy on shoulder and dragging captive behind her. Chi-Rho in left field. Mintmark TESA. RIC IX Thessalonica 65a.

Coin no.5:
AD364-378
Valens. AE3. DN VALEN-S PF AVG, pearl-diademed, draped and cuirassed bust right / SECVRITAS-REIPVBLICAE, Victory walking left, holding wreath and palm branch.
Mint unknown(not visible)

Upvote 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread