Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to post this here, there are so many choices in the forum but I can’t find a help section. I have been posting here for a long time from my iPad. I have been trying to post my finds from this past week and I can’t get the pictures to load. I can type in the text, but when I select ATTACH FILES and select the photos from my library and select ADD they don’t come up.

Can someone direct me to some help? I see other people posting today, but it’s not working for my. Thanks in advance for any help you can give, stay safe, good luck (better than mine right now) and may your coil lead you to good things.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi tnt-hunter,
An important thing is to insure that your attachment you have saved in your pictures have been saved in the right format.
Insure that your attachments are saved as .jpg format!
Hope this helps and look forward to seeing your pics.

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First, reboot your ipad. Then try this. Instead of clicking attach images, click on the small icon in the top row that looks like a framed picture. Next click on drop images. Then go to photo library and add your pic. Hope it works for you.

OP
OP
tnt-hunter

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, reboot your ipad. Then try this. Instead of clicking attach images, click on the small icon in the top row that looks like a framed picture. Next click on drop images. Then go to photo library and add your pic. Hope it works for you.
Thanks for the help. That was the first thing I did and it worked.:headbang::hello2::notworthy:
Hi tnt-hunter,
An important thing is to insure that your attachment you have saved in your pictures have been saved in the right format.
Insure that your attachments are saved as .jpg format!
Hope this helps and look forward to seeing your pics.
Thanks for the help. I’m sure you are correct, but .jpg was not the problem this time.
Thanks for the suggestion.
If you are not a charter member, it will only allow you to upload one image at a time. So if you are selecting multiple images, it wont upload anything.
Thanks for trying to help. I am not a charter member and have been posting multiple images weekly since 2018 so that was not the problem.

i hope everyone has a great Holiday, whatever you celebrate at this time of year. And for those of you not easily offended MERRY CHRISTMAS!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the help. That was the first thing I did and it worked.:headbang::hello2::notworthy:

Thanks for the help. I’m sure you are correct, but .jpg was not the problem this time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks for trying to help. I am not a charter member and have been posting multiple images weekly since 2018 so that was not the problem.

i hope everyone has a great Holiday, whatever you celebrate at this time of year. And for those of you not easily offended MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas back to you and the family. (Saying that will never get old in my world)

Time to cash in $20 worth of worthless clad and buy a membership just to make the uploads easier. :laughing7:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi tnt-hunter
I remember back several years, I woke up one morning and could not post properly.
I thought I was maybe "Banned" for something "Bad Robot" may have done.
I contacted the Moderator who assured me I was not "Banned".
He suggested that I "Clean my Cookies" on my computer.

In Chrome (Google)
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click...down Menu...Click... Clear Browing data..
  3. Click Clear browsing data.
  4. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  5. Click Clear data.
  6. Reboot PC.
It worked!

I equate our PC's as old wooden sailing ships where they hauled them onto the shore at low tide...and keeled them over to scrape off the attached barnacles.

It is good to get rid of the excess baggage.

Regards,
Rob

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though you fixed your problem I moved your thread to our help forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread