Help I need a photo editor

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.faststone.org/ I have been using Faststone Image Viewer for downloading, resizing, adjustments, negative views, etc. LOVE IT... FREE!!!

Don

OP
OP
Tank69

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don & Spooky thanks guys :icon_thumleft:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
depending on your computer and camera generally you don't need the software just plug in the camera to the cable and computer turn on the camera in the view mode not the picture taking mode and the computer will find a program to download the pics!!!! If you need more help let me know the make and model of the camera and computer and i may be able to help!!!! most computers made in the last 7 to 10 years would be compatible with most cameras but there a exceptions IE (Kodak and a few others)

I have a HP camera and computer but have no problem downloading from different cameras!!!

HH chug

Once you downlod thenm you can double click on them and your computer will chose a program to bring them up and edit them!!! croping them usually helps!!!

If this does't help try on www.downloads.com i have never had a problem with any software from this site!!!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tank69 said:
I have lost the disc with the software on it that came with my camera an now need a editor can anyone help me out with a decent free one ?.

Thanks Tank :icon_thumleft:

Sounds like you changed your computer, or had it crash. In that case when you bought the camera you usually fill out a online warranty, just go to the website and download it, or give them a call at their 800 number. I have a program called Business Pro, for making business proposals and presentations and although I had the CD, I no longer had the serial number. One quick call and they sent my serial number so I could reinstall the program. Good Luck

P.S. Worse case scenario, go to to a store that sells that cam and rip out the CD and run like hell :laughing7:

OP
OP
Tank69

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm up an running again thanks guys :icon_thumleft: