Upvote 0

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from link & email blast;
We just found out that the Solicitor General has submitted a briefing to the U.S. Supreme Court which completely misrepresents what is at stake in the Rinehart case, and presents a completely false explanation of why the Supreme Court should not review the Rinehart case.

This is hugely alarming since the Solicitor General is supposed to be on the side of “making America Great Again." Here is just one more reminder of how deep and pervasive the deep state is -- or "the swamp" as it is commonly referred to.

The following is a link to the Solicitor General's briefing to the Supreme Court. It was undoubtedly compiled by our worst enemies; the very same people who are attempting to bring Donald Trump down:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/Docket...191927741_16-970 -- Rinehart v California.PDF

SCOTUS Rinehart page; Rinehart v. California - SCOTUSblog

At this point, it would seem as though our final hope is to bring this terrible injustice to President Trump's attention. The best way I can think of to do this is through a massive email program by so many people, that whoever manages the President's communications cannot ignore the message. This is nearly the last opportunity we have to save our industry, folks!

Here is where you go to write a message to President Trump:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call
or
Form email https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/ << this one is the easiest anyone can do it,

Please read the following formal letter that has been sent to Donald Trump by our attorney James Buchal:

http://www.goldgold.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Letter-to-President-Trump-12-8-17.pdf

You can create your own talking points from what you already know, or by reading the letter just above, or just by reminding Mr. Trump that there is no way we will ever make America great again unless we open mineral development once again on the federal lands.

While the federal government certainly gets in our way in some places, some States are determined to stop mineral development on the federal lands. This is especially true in California, Oregon and Washington.

Please copy and paste into your message the link just above which goes to our attorney's letter.

It might also be helpful if you send a copy of your message to the U.S. Supreme Court. You can find the email address here:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/contact/contact_pio.aspx

We must create such a large commotion over this that Mr. Trump or his Attorney General will immediately withdraw the existing briefing to the Supreme Court, and have a new briefing written by pro-mining, pro-America attorneys. There are plenty of these available in the private sector.

For as long as we have been fighting to recover our mining rights, there has never been a more important time to make our voices heard. Our future, and to a large degree, America's future, hangs in the balance which very well might swing our way if we all make a lot of noise right now!

Thanks for all you can do,

Dave Mack

simple letter to copy and paste and send over and over
Code:
the Solicitor General is attacking gold miners siding with environmentalist that have shut down mining in California and Oregon  
please read this from our attorney, Please HELP...................................................................................................
http://www.goldgold.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Letter-to-President-Trump-12-8-17.pdf
and see  SCOTUS page: Rinehart-v-California http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/rinehart-v-california/

Last edited:

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just curious here,but has there ever been a legitimate rebuttal to any findings of environmental impact on dredging, because we all know there is much heavy metal toxins that are removed by a dredging, and there is no feasible way for this to be done any way else, do they really argue that it's best to leave them there,I am just saying that there's a strong argument for dredging, more so than against.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe the several states who's wildlife dept. use them for fisheries maintenance....or the sierra fund who is pretending to use one for mercury removal...

Or the F&G studies that show negligible impact.

It has never been shown to be a detrimental activity. Shouldn't have to disprove something that has never been proven.

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just get reply's back stating that environment issues are important to us
the problem is they are redirected as environmental justice and not taken as over-regulation.
the dept. that wrote the brief; https://www.justice.gov/enrd

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just get reply's back stating that environment issues are important to us
the problem is they are redirected as environmental justice and not taken as over-regulation.
the dept. that wrote the brief; https://www.justice.gov/enrd

So how did you present your case to the President? I wrote a formal letter to send off to the President.

Last edited:

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
probably the opening sentence determines which basket or folder the secretary or intern puts them in. :BangHead:

I'll have be more clear...

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Buchal letter to the president has an approach that warrants consideration by those wanting to support getting the Rinehart case before the Supreme Court.
The Monument take backs and Pipe line are similar issues of draining the swamp of the Admin Liberals/policies who have overtaken this country. I believe one must orchestrate comparisons that support "draining the swamp". The Solicitor General is not one of Trumps' guys...That appears obvious. An investigation into the Justice Dept Rinehart SG brief could trigger support by Trump staff. No doubt Trump is aware of the bias injustice done by the Justice Dept.

No doubt over-regulating has Trump understanding.

Bejay

Last edited:

Sam_at_Armadillo

Oct 1, 2016
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My letter to the President has been sent!

With a copy of the letter i wrote to the Jeffery Wall back in May.

May 19, 2017
Samantha J. Everett
2041 NW Vine Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526

Jeffrey B. Wall
Solicitor General of the United States
950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington D.C. 20530-0001

Re: case/file no.# 16-970 RINEHART, BRANDON L. V. CALIFORNIA

Dear Mr. Wall,

I am a middle age women depending on the Mining Industry for a living. I work at a long standing Mining shop in RUAL Southern Oregon. I am also the sole owner of a mining claim here in our area. We are unable to work most of our areas due to STATE interference on FEDERALLY Held Public Land. (Public Domain when minerals are held under title).
The case before you for recommendation is NOT just about California. All of the Western States are following California’s agenda. We need this issue resolved.
I believe it is my right to mine my claim for profit under the Congressional Mining Act of 1872 and that right and the rights of many others has been taken away in an overreach of the state’s authority.
Your favorable recommendation to the Supreme Court will give us our chance to restore our Federal right to mine effectively. Thank you for help in this matter.

Respectfully,

Samantha J. Everett

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am just curious here,but has there ever been a legitimate rebuttal to any findings of environmental impact on dredging, because we all know there is much heavy metal toxins that are removed by a dredging, and there is no feasible way for this to be done any way else, do they really argue that it's best to leave them there,I am just saying that there's a strong argument for dredging, more so than against.

I posted the Alaska EPA Dredge Study on this forum back on Oct 19th 2017. It is there to read....just post the Alaska EPA Dredge Study in the forum search and it will come up.

Bejay

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm just trying to pump you guys up a little. Writing a letter axin dear Massa for mercy might tie the matter up in the courts for a few years at best but the tyrannts in those states don't follow federal law anyway.

I'm sure there are hundreds of mining clubs in those areas with thousands of members. Meanwhile antifa shuts down highways and Trump rallies and native Americans shut down pipelines with small numbers?

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like something an environut would say...

Last edited:
OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANKS everyone for your support! A new day, a new letter, let's all send a one in every day

ratled

Sam_at_Armadillo

Oct 1, 2016
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has very little to do with numbers, and a lot to do with MONEY and Political agenda.
Encouraging people to take an active role should only be applauded. Just sayin’
:thumbsup:
Write what ever you can, it certainly can NOT hurt.
Happy Holidays to all

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI While I send to both places, if you only send to one, send it to the court...............daily

ratled

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANKS everyone for the continued support!!!!
:thumbsup:

We are getting good feed back on this and I ma trying to expand it further.

Keep those letters coming!

ratled

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear we are getting good traction on Face Book. Please share this there if you have the ability and keep those letters coming.

ratled

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread