HELP ME Please.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I have tried several times to post a picture on my Profile and it just won't show on there so maybe someone will
tell me what or when I'm going wrong.

First I click on MY PICTURES.
That brings the page that says PROFILE PICTURES, so I click on ADD PICTURE.
That brings up the boxes with the BROWSE button just like the ones for posting pics on the different threads.
When I click on BROWSE my pictures come up ok and I highlight the pic that I want to post.
Then no matter what I do, nothing works to get the pic to go on the profile. It just goes away and the profile says no pictures added. It's getting kind of frustrating.

Would someone please help me here so I can do this? I would really appreciate the assistance.

Thank you in advance.

Ray

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
No the file name does not show up in the box on the left of the browse button. When I highlight the pic the number of
it shows up in the little bos in that same large box with the pics. After your question I went to it and tried to type it in next to the Browse but it would n't type.

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
SWR,

Thanks for the instructions. I got it working and posted two pics on the profile although they are real small. One
of them I accidently posted twice. When I tried to highlight one to delete it goes to another page and shows the pic at the regular size. There are 'Edit' and 'Delete' buttons under the pic, but I am afraid if I delete it I'll lose both of them. I'll work on ir and see if I can work it out.

Thanks again.

Have a good and Happy Hunting

Ray

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Michigan Badger.

Yup, he sure is. He helped me through a tough spot there.

Ray

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
when you get the window that says edit or delete, click on edit, stretch your picture by 100% it will double the size of the pic

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Sniffer,
When I click on the "edit' button it just switches back to the other page in the profile. Can't seem to find anything that would change size.

Ray

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
try backing out of everything and editing in your photoshop program and then try to upload through TNET

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Thank you Sniffer ,
got that problem working fine now.

With WSR's help to start with and then your help with that technacality I have got it going along great now.

Again, thanks to both of you. I couldn't have done it without you.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions