All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friends again... I uploaded 2 pictures from the location... thank you all for your time and help and i hope soon enuff that i post a picture from something special :)

Attachments

• AMP_1601.jpg
    AMP_1601.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 84
  • AMP_1607.jpg
    AMP_1607.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art this is the spot where you find the iron door thats why i posted those pictures.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friends again... I uploaded 2 pictures from the location... thank you all for your time and help and i hope soon enuff that i post a picture from something special :)
Try the 1st pic. I know from dowsing maps and pics for treasure hunters in Greece, there were quite a few Guerilla fighter gold sovereign caches made in bunkers.....some have been found but usually they can be heavily booby-trapped. I think we found one that either collasped or exploded. The carved entrance marker indicated the treasure had not been revered. Treasure hunter tried to get a snake cam to see inside. Near the carved stone markers one treasure hunter dug a gold pendulum from a dowsed pic, a chicken pendulum, a lead pendulum, bullet on a wire attached to a hoop. The bullet on the hoop was used to point in a direction, then the others along the way. Chicken nest with egg carving on a stone common for cache marker, one site a engraved piece of gold in a shotgun shell was found having the distance numbers. Wolf rock carving along the way, a few maps also were found by people in buildings but dowsing is needed to follow the markers.

Other sites in Greece are Nazi bunkers, a couple pirate but those probably not very common. Being in the hills, am I correct in thinking these pics might be Guerilla fighter sites?

The Turkish tax money tunnel in Greece is not a good idea. The guys who went down there to take a look, found some ancient tombs in the area. Apparently, the Turks were into looting graves also, besides the collecting of taxes. This would be the site where you go down from the highway, I'm not sure if any other Turk tax money tunnels are known in Greece.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try checking here, find out if markers or what else might be there. Check also up hill to the right on 1st pic, up hill left on 2nd pic.

Attachments

• AMP_1601.jpg
    AMP_1601.jpg
    704.2 KB · Views: 85
  • AMP_1607.jpg
    AMP_1607.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing how much do you know about our history Red.... i am very impressed :)
I will go definitely saturday on this location and will post if i found something interesting there :)

thank you offcourse for your time :D

I forgot to say that you are right about Guerilla fighter in that location !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red i forgot to upload pictures from an area ( close to the others ) that i think you have marked me something there from google earth...

Attachments

• AMP_1598.jpg
    AMP_1598.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 79
  • AMP_1599.jpg
    AMP_1599.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 67

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red i forgot to upload pictures from an area ( close to the others ) that i think you have marked me something there from google earth...
I'm not sure just yet. In these pics the land is not way up on a hill side, nor along a wash. Only photos from Greece I've dowsed that look similar,....were of a site of a field of graves the Roman legion had looted when they came through, the grave stones all had been moved around.

Also, their are quite a few archaeological sites, some know and others unknown by archaeologists, during the map dowsing. This treasure hunter checking things out, would always say he will eventually turn these sites over to archaeologists ( if the is one you can trust). From what I've been told, a Greek archaeologist can be corrupt, that is some items sold for profit rather than going to a museum.

Then the Guerilla fighters did make a few ordinary gold coin caches on properties close to old goat pens. In that case it might be land such as these 2 pics. Most likely this is something archaeollogical here. Once on a property of a goat pen cache, the treasure hunter uncovered the tops of ancient stone monolithes just below the surface, a site the archaeologist had completely missed. The goat pens were not the cache location, only made somewhere in the area of them.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing how much do you know about our history Red.... i am very impressed :)
I will go definitely saturday on this location and will post if i found something interesting there :)

thank you offcourse for your time :D

I forgot to say that you are right about Guerilla fighter in that location !!
Thanks! :coffee2: I probably should know some historical facts about Greece, after all the time spent checking their maps.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The signals are deep but scattered. I think the Guerilla sites were mostly high up the hills. The Turks had caches around their homes, but here we have just fields.

Attachments

• AMP_1598-dlx.jpg
    AMP_1598-dlx.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 75
  • AMP_1599-dlx.jpg
    AMP_1599-dlx.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats so true what do you say about Greek archaeologist... You cant trust those guys because many would sell items do get some money for that... I will have a look on this location and i keep you up do date :)

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red i got now 2 new pictures from the other location ( about a room ) that you marked.
If you can take a look again if you maybe can dows the entrance and if you get any gold signals would be very helpfull for me.
I uploaded a mark that i found there ( old watermill ) and a picture from the location.

Thank you alot my friend for your time and if you come to greece any time just let me know ;)

Attachments

• dlx3.jpg
    dlx3.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7216.JPG
    IMG_7216.JPG
    424.7 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is going on with both of you!?

I dont really know my friend.. he keeps telling that i am a guy from mexico and that i am a known dowser or something like that... and he writes in all of my threads...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

widomanmx
by Mutual Agreement, Will Not be Posting on TreasureNet any More.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread