Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m a little late to the party can somebody be kind enough to explain to me how to program the latest program they have a boat. I didn’t do the F2 and I didn’t see one thing different I hope this program will help me out. If anybody out there with has the time to let me know how to do it in layman’s terms I would deeply appreciate it. Have a blessed day

CygnusX1

Jun 19, 2018
Covington, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur ll, Minelab Equinox 600 - Nokta Pinpointer, Xtreme scoop and handle.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you talking about the new Equinox 3.0 update? I installed it on my EQ600 and it added the 4kHz so you have 4,5,10,15 20kHz, and if it is an EQ800 you also get the 40kHz. It seems like hunting in the 4kHz goes pretty deep with a great signal. Also, it really settled down any random interference I was getting and I could crank up the sensitivity. I hope this helps you a little. :angel3:

SultansOfSwing

Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m a little late to the party can somebody be kind enough to explain to me how to program the latest program they have a boat. I didn’t do the F2 and I didn’t see one thing different I hope this program will help me out. If anybody out there with has the time to let me know how to do it in layman’s terms I would deeply appreciate it. Have a blessed day
Go here

https://www.minelab.com/equinox-software-update-3-0

Then click download for mac or PC.
Once than downloads click Run.
The program will initiate and you will receive instructions on the next step. Which will be to connect the detector to the computer via the charging cord. Click continue and it will scan your detector and show you what version you are running. Then after that click continue to update the detector. After that is complete unplug your detector.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go here

The program will initiate and you will receive instructions on the next step. Which will be to connect the detector to the computer via the charging cord. Click continue and it will scan your detector and show you what version you are running. Then after that click continue to update the detector. After that is complete unplug your detector.

Much appreciated may your kindness bring silver and gold

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you talking about the new Equinox 3.0 update? I installed it on my EQ600 and it added the 4kHz so you have 4,5,10,15 20kHz, and if it is an EQ800 you also get the 40kHz. It seems like hunting in the 4kHz goes pretty deep with a great signal. Also, it really settled down any random interference I was getting and I could crank up the sensitivity. I hope this helps you a little. :angel3:

I appreciate that tip I got to be honest with you I never hunted outside of multi but I’m going to figure this out I appreciate the suggestion [emoji1317]

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go here

Have you noticed any difference? Because the other download that was supposed to help with iron I didn’t notice a thing.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Wait a minute you live in Covington Louisiana?

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go here

Well I’ve been needing a PC and Internet all I have is my phone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread