Help needed!!

Edwin_Hudson1

Jul 11, 2008
Hi everybody,
I am dealing in real estates. In this I have to visit different sites. To visit different sites is not a problem but it takes time to open the various link and that is really time consuming. That’s why I am looking for some ideas through which I can utilize my time. So, if you people have any idea in this, please let me know.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First welcome to Tnet forum.

I don't understand what information you require, help in opening a link?

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
New Real Estate Agent or Investor?

First Use Tabbed browsing It will work with your Zipforms. You can either use Netscape or go into your Internet explorer options and set Tabbed browsing. That way the links can load in seperate sites.

Second use your bookmarks (Favorites) Make a new file folder Real estate move it to Links so it will show on your toolbar. Save the sites for real estate in there. For easy access.

Third run your disk cleanup once a week. and defrag going through all those sites will bog down the computer. And if your on dial up--- switch to wireless, broadband, high speed or anything else but dial up, if you can.And good luck

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
swampgal said:
New Real Estate Agent or Investor?

First Use Tabbed browsing It will work with your Zipforms. You can either use Netscape or go into your Internet explorer options and set Tabbed browsing. That way the links can load in seperate sites.

Second use your bookmarks (Favorites) Make a new file folder Real estate move it to Links so it will show on your toolbar. Save the sites for real estate in there. For easy access.

Third run your disk cleanup once a week. and defrag going through all those sites will bog down the computer. And if your on dial up--- switch to wireless, broadband, high speed or anything else but dial up, if you can.And good luck
Huh, what??? What just happened here :dontknow: :dontknow:....

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Isn't that why we use "Windows"? Open your sites in diminished Windows and use the top Window for treasure research.

grizzly bare

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
Hi everybody,
I am dealing in real estates. In this I have to visit different sites. To visit different sites is not a problem but it takes time to open the various link and that is really time consuming. That’s why I am looking for some ideas through which I can utilize my time. So, if you people have any idea in this, please let me know.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!!

Sorry was thinking of how my computer for my real estate is set up, for ease of going through the sites,I use tabs. Because it locks up on windows, opening a dozen or so windows that are loaded pretty home and property pics, truecad etc...I keep a file in my links for Bidselect, bid 4 assets, freddiemac and all the websites of non-realtor listings, for ease of access, opens faster. My bad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread