Help on Eastern Shore of Maryland

Wombat Nipples

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2013
Hello all!! I'm new to the forum and metal detecting. I just picked up a Fisher F2 today and have logged approximately 6 hours in my back yard getting acclimated. I'm trying to find an experienced detectorist in the area that might be able to show me some good places around here and possibly give me some pointers. I live in Kent County and there are no clubs within 2 hours of where I live. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

louie41

Aug 23, 2013
Maryland Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus, Ace 350, whites BHID, TRX PP and Whites digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, names Dean and I live south of you near Crumpton (UQA). Just came across your post while trying to find out regulations on detecting in Kent county. As far as clubs go, there is the Eastern Shore Treasure Club that meets first Thursday of each month at American Legion in Stevensville (Kent Island). For now, if you haven't already found out is, learn how to retrieving finds responsibly (good plugs or popping) by not leaving a trace and other code of ethics. lots of good how to vid's on youtube.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.)...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread