adambroach

Greenie
Aug 15, 2010
Notasulga, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the area of this map is a Civil War Training Camp and Cemetery, the cemetery has two marked graves and I suspect there are more graves unmarked. The camp ground and training grounds have not been located I have detected some of the areas but yet to find anything. I do not want to dig the graves just the campground and training ground. All the relics will be donated to the local historical society for the towns history. Any help will be greatly appreciated and credit will be given in a resolution from the town council. This small town has lots of history and I am trying to preserve it and educate the citizens of our history. We just recently got a historic marker for the Civil War camp and are working to get the cemetery preserved and marked in honor of the soldiers buried there.

Attachments

• civil war.png
    civil war.png
    205 KB · Views: 674

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red circles for civil war related responses. Hard to tell whether any of these spots will produce good finds. I suspect the training camp mostly was in the bottom half of photo.

Attachments

• civil war-adambroach.png
    civil war-adambroach.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 706

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello adambroach,
Dowsing revealed the following:
White square area: Civil war campsite.
Green circled area: Gold attraction.
Yellow circled area: Brass attraction.
Blue circled/square area: Silver (coins) attraction.
Orange circled areas/rectangle area: Lots of lead attractions, circles are prominent attractions.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• abcivil wardowsed.PNG
    abcivil wardowsed.PNG
    207.8 KB · Views: 625

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions