Help With Action Figure Identification

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I picked up a lot of action figures a few weeks back that had a bunch of "vintage" wrestling figures. Sold all those & made a decent profit. This is what's left from the lot. Thought I'd ask if anyone saw something good in this lot before I re-donate. Most of these show paint loss & some have loose joints.

IMG_5709.JPG IMG_5710.JPG IMG_5711.JPG

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think a lot in the first picture are G.I. Joe and the one in the last picture that is orange fighter suit is Luke Skywalker.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before you donate and you have the time, try to sell as "for parts". Not at one at a time but all in one sell.

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
I'd stop at a comic book shop or something like that.... I see a few Star Ware: The Empire Strikes Back era, as well as some older GI Joes. Might be worth a few bucks.

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Most are mid to late 80s GI Joes. You have a couple 90's Star Wars figures, 1 He-Man for sure (Blue guy is Trap Jaw) and a few odds and ends. You may be able to sell the GI Joes as a lot on ebay, but I don't think you'll get enough to make it worth the effort. The Trap Jaw guy is really only worth anything if you have all the accessories. People ask anywhere from $5-100 for him on ebay, but you'd need to look at the completed auctions to see what people actually get. Most 80's toys are only really worth a lot when they are on the card or in their original box still, unless you have a rare figure. If you have time to research the GI Joes, just to be safe you don't have a rarer one, may be worth your time. More than likely you don't though.

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Thanks to everyone for the help. I've got some loose pieces that go to the He Man figures so I'll check that out. I'll also look into selling the GI Joe as a parts/repair lot.
I paid $12 for the entire lot and sold the wrestling figures for over $100. I met my minimum profit target so if I can't make enough to justify spending the time to list I'll donate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread