help with getting something listed in classifieds...

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i want to list a detector in the classifieds but i don't see a button to click on to start the ad. can anyone give me the info that i need to get 'er done?

I think you have to join TNet as a paying member. Not sure how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where else can you get a years membership for $20? This is a great community and I support it by paying every year. I spend a few hours here daily and have made friends from all over and have had the opportunity to hunt with many of them. Great times with a bunch of good people and looking forward to more in 2018. As a charter member you can sell here and you have the opportunity to win a monthly drawing. I must admit that I justify it this way to myself. 12 monthly drawings at a buck per month leaves $8 to be divided by 365 days equates to 2.2 cents per day admission. Where else can you have this much or have access to what I consider a live online magazine chock full of helpful folks who are more than willing to share info concerning our passion.?

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good post Loco! I have been thinking about becoming a charter member and when you break it down like that how could you not. This really is a large community of knowledgeable people who are more than eager to help each other. May not always see eye to eye but in the end it's all good. Thanks and happy hunting.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where else can you get a years membership for $20? This is a great community and I support it by paying every year. I spend a few hours here daily and have made friends from all over and have had the opportunity to hunt with many of them. Great times with a bunch of good people and looking forward to more in 2018. As a charter member you can sell here and you have the opportunity to win a monthly drawing. I must admit that I justify it this way to myself. 12 monthly drawings at a buck per month leaves $8 to be divided by 365 days equates to 2.2 cents per day admission. Where else can you have this much or have access to what I consider a live online magazine chock full of helpful folks who are more than willing to share info concerning our passion.?

SOLD!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread