Help with identifying sterling marks

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pick this set up a while ago started trying to identify the mark if anybody recognizes it greatly appreciate it thank you ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510508834.931449.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510508845.398906.jpg
And does anybody know the name for this pendant
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510509408.799454.jpg

Last edited:

Jayers

Jun 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Just starting out with a BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pendant type is lavalier.

The silver hallmark eludes me but that is a very nice set of jewelry. At first I thought the mark was a bird, but now I see the "LS", which could mean "Louis Stern" but the pieces look nothing like what I find of theirs online.

Is that a bracelet or ring at top? Can't get my head around the scale of the pictures.

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pendant type is lavalier.

The silver hallmark eludes me but that is a very nice set of jewelry. At first I thought the mark was a bird, but now I see the "LS", which could mean "Louis Stern" but the pieces look nothing like what I find of theirs online.

Is that a bracelet or ring at top? Can't get my head around the scale of the pictures.

Thanks for the help it is a bracelet

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's a bird. It is nice work, but I can't find anything on it. Sometimes I've solved unidentified makers by just scanning [signed sterling/.925] under jewelry on eBay and stopping to look closer on everything that looks similar in style and design. Who ever made them were pretty skilled and should be a notable silversmith I'm thinking?

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's a bird. It is nice work, but I can't find anything on it. Sometimes I've solved unidentified makers by just scanning [signed sterling/.925] under jewelry on eBay and stopping to look closer on everything that looks similar in style and design. Who ever made them were pretty skilled and should be a notable silversmith I'm thinking?

Thank you looking i’m still searching myself

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions