Help with posting photos

Cachefind09

Oct 31, 2010
Clark County Ohio
Should I be able to see the photos when I preview a post? After clicking browse and opening up the file I want to post, I then click the camera icon and I see

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II
I will try and help but I'm a bit confused, I don't know anything about a camera icon. Below the box you type your message in you will see "Add Images:" click on the "Browse" box find your photo from where you have it stored (probably "my pictures") click the photo and open it, for more photos click (more attachments) beside the Browse box another Browse box will appear beneath the first one click the new Browse box find your next photo and click open...repeat for each photo. Hope this helps, it sometimes isn't easy for me to say what I think so it makes any sense. I don't know about seeing your photo when you preview your message, never tried it here, but on another forum I can't see the photos when I preview my messages. Good Luck.

OP
OP
C

Cachefind09

Oct 31, 2010
Clark County Ohio
Thanks for the reply Tn Gizmo. I guess I shouldn't worry about what appears or doesn't appear in the post preview. At another forum, my pictures appear in the preview.

OP
OP
C

Cachefind09

Oct 31, 2010
Clark County Ohio
Thanks River Rat, problem solved. There was no need to use the camera icon, just had to open the files and click post. All the photos were displayed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions