Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0

JAN2011

Apr 21, 2009
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
White's DFX - MXT - Excalibur II
It's a great detector - just hope you don't have any problems with it requiring it to be sent back to the manufacturer, (see some of the previous posts regarding customer service).

Wayupnorth66

Mar 26, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
I used the ml safari all last summer in our freshwater lakes up here in the north country and found over 40 rings.........love the safari......but keep in mind.....the safari is not for underwater use....the excal 2 is your best bet for that. It will be my next investment

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I love my excal also but if you are not planning to go into the water you might want to consider something less expensive. There are plenty of machines that will work on wet sand that cost less money. I've used my Etrac in the wet sand and it is great there!

lacey333

Oct 7, 2010
Pompano Beach, Florida
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300, 12" coil, Whites Beach Hunter ID 300
WHITES BHID 300!!! Awesome machine!! Easy to use, great depth, submersible up to 25ft, less expensive and the best customer service of any of the big detector companies! :thumbsup:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do your research on all the machines mentioned here and you will get your answer! ;D

trainer

Feb 13, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
READ ALL POST AND YOU WILL BE ENLIGHTEND AND YOU WILL MAKE A WISE CHOICE
I CHOSE TO GO TO THE BEST COMPANY WITH THE BEST SERVICE ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread