Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nuclearparadox, I already have checked those sign charts that THAPI has. Trust me, they are mostly WRONG! If you want more accurate sign translations, get a copy of my sign charts here on treasurenet free also, but I personally backengineered most of these over the years. I know their worth, but I give freely to help others. No other Charts are accurate except the first good page I started with as a gift to a friend from the Tanaka family. Their charts are real, unfortunately I was only able to obtain 1 page. Rest of them I had to figure out following their designated tunnel areas.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, I question the need for such an extensive code,. Most have a personal record which serves quie well. So far, in almost 70 years I have only found one so called treasure sign, and I have found various treasure/mines.

I appologize, I have seen two , both a circle (Sun) , one up at Tayopa, the other above a cave at the Gloria Pan lost mine.zone. on the Tayopa areas i have alsp found what could questionable be conxsidere an Indian marking or a Jesuit. Solve it. I believe that I have.

.Jesui9t.jpg

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nuclearparadox, I already have checked those sign charts that THAPI has. Trust me, they are mostly WRONG! If you want more accurate sign translations, get a copy of my sign charts here on treasurenet free also, but I personally backengineered most of these over the years. I know their worth, but I give freely to help others. No other Charts are accurate except the first good page I started with as a gift to a friend from the Tanaka family. Their charts are real, unfortunately I was only able to obtain 1 page. Rest of them I had to figure out following their designated tunnel areas.
sir were do I find your sign charts here on treasurenet?I really need your help sir..
20160702_154810.jpg

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir nuclear thanks for your advise..i appreaciated

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you picture the heart sign here in this website so i can know what it look like if its big or small heart shape stone and where did you find the heart shape stone my friend pls reply and what places did you dig my friend can you picture it so i can see if you dig the right spot

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
can you picture the heart sign here in this website ....

Do drawings of heart signs indicate treasure ? When I was a teenager, with my first heart-throb girlfriend, I used to put "Tom + Marylin" in graffiti . And used the heart sign where you see the + sign. However, I did not bury treasure under the heart symbol.

So could it be (just maybe) that heart signs mean absolutely nothing to do with treasure ? (just maybe ?)

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The particulare knife stone is great. It tells me a lot about where you found it. As for the signs on the stone, some I dont recognize. Truely a puzzle and I like puzzles.

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do drawings of heart signs indicate treasure ? When I was a teenager, with my first heart-throb girlfriend, I used to put "Tom + Marylin" in graffiti . And used the heart sign where you see the + sign. However, I did not bury treasure under the heart symbol.

So could it be (just maybe) that heart signs mean absolutely nothing to do with treasure ? (just maybe ?)

Not if it's a Yamashita marker. The Heart has been used as a treasure marker for centuries. The pirates used it. The Bushwackers and Jayhawkers and IJA.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jonhjothurs
This is your thread and you are the OP or "original poster".

To everyone else if you wish to have off topic discussions among yourselves not pertaining to this post there is a "General Discussion" area just for you. That keeps people from Hi-Jacking other peoples threads.

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a big stone that sovery like a heart shape stone that have a two line form like a letter V, and a hole at the rigth side of the heart..look at in my uploaded photos amigo.thanks

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
jonhjothurs
This is your thread and you are the OP or "original poster".

To everyone else if you wish to have off topic discussions among yourselves not pertaining to this post there is a "General Discussion" area just for you. That keeps people from Hi-Jacking other peoples threads.

Correct. And isn't the meaning of symbols (or the lack thereof) , in keeping with the OP's original intent and topic ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Not if it's a Yamashita marker. The Heart has been used as a treasure marker for centuries. The pirates used it. The Bushwackers and Jayhawkers and IJA.

Ok, possibly someone has used heart symbols to mark treasure. But conversely, didn't the pirates, the bushwalkers, they jayhawkers, and some of yamashita's men ALSO possibly simply put their name and their girlfriend's name with a heart around it ?

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, possibly someone has used heart symbols to mark treasure. But conversely, didn't the pirates, the bushwalkers, they jayhawkers, and some of yamashita's men ALSO possibly simply put their name and their girlfriend's name with a heart around it ?
but believe me sir this stone is 1 cm height from the top to the digging point and 1 cm also wide.it is a big stone sir.and this is not only the heart stone there are a lots of stones signs like arrow stone, diamond stone, shell of turtle no head and a head of turtle that have eyes big and small.so co members if you believe me or help me please study first my sign..thanks

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but believe me sir this stone is 1 cm height from the top to the digging point and 1 cm also wide.it is a big stone sir.and this is not only the heart stone there are a lots of stones signs like arrow stone, diamond stone, shell of turtle no head and a head of turtle that have eyes big and small.so co members if you believe me or help me please study first my sign..thanks

and no other people enter in my area ONLY my family and the japanese during WW11

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

IT is possible that a very big stone it is form like a shape of heart if there is no hidding it?and this is not only a heart shape stone there are so many signs..thats why im asking a help..

OP
OP
J

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

it is not A drawing sir, this stone is so big stone with curving two lines and a curving hole.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread