Here are a couple of more pics since I just loaded them onto the puter...

jbow

Sep 24, 2005
Cartersville, GA
These are from the last couple of months since I just got my detector the last of August...

The little gun is die cast and has a RR on the handle for Roy Rogers... The Enfield bullet is fired and came from the east side of Cassville from the area where the Yankees were approaching town.

I have a bunch more stuff that I haven't taken a photo of yet and tomorrow I am going to get it out and shoot it...

J

Attachments

• PA070059 (676 x 507).jpg
    PA070059 (676 x 507).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 429
  • PA070063 (676 x 507).jpg
    PA070063 (676 x 507).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey!!! Your on a roll!!! :D

Glad you got those pictures to load! Very nice!!!!

Nana ;)

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the pics. HH, Tsgman

OP
OP
J

jbow

Sep 24, 2005
Cartersville, GA
JakePhelps said:
Nice relics!!? Whats the large round iron thing? could it be case shot?

Thanks everyone for looking. I am having a lot of fun.

As far as the round thing in the pic with the bullet... I kept it because I don't know what it is and it is oval and about the size of a plate. I can't tell what the metal is but it is thin, it is also concave with a bit of a lip of sorts.

It could be junk but somehow i'm not sure.

J

R

rvbvetter

Nice finds!! I could be way off on this, but the round piece looks like it could be an old freeze plug from an engine block. There concave too. HH

Z

ZumbroKid

Great finds, they sure top what we can dig in the frozen north. ;)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Neat finds,,, WTG!!!
Love the little gun... I have found a few similar to that, but nowheres near in that good of condition...
Only guess on the metal disk, would be a hubcap for an old pull wagon wheel. They used to hold the wheels on with cotter pins and the cap would cover it to keep the pins from cutting, or scratching you... The caps were held on with little tabs and look very similar to what you have there.
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread