Here is BigMESA!

BigMESA

Sep 21, 2006
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236x2
OK here is a pretty decent picture of me at band practice.

me.jpg

And just so you know, and so everyone *might* stop asking me. I am not from any where named MESA, this is why they call me Big MESA!!!

rig.jpg

I am a Big fan of Mesa Boogie amplifiers. Now ya know, and knowing is half the battle!

kenb

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2004
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Good to meet you BigMESA, welcome to T-NET, I just figured you were a slob, LOL ;D just kidding man. What kind of music you playing?

kenb

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Big Mesa,

Welcome to TNet! Nice to see ya, enjoyed chatting with you a few times in chat.

;) RR

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And another Musician!!! You play metal right? ;D Mesa's rock. U like Diezel's at all?

I live in Mesa btw, and when I first saw your sn thought you did too, but this certaintly explains it.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video=google;3602217327407597256]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3602217327407597256&q=dueling+banjos[/video] ;)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
B

BigMESA

Sep 21, 2006
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236x2
djui5 said:
And another Musician!!! You play metal right? ;D Mesa's rock. U like Diezel's at all?

I live in Mesa btw, and when I first saw your sn thought you did too, but this certaintly explains it.

Yea I play in a Heavy Souther Rock Band. Think Corrosion of Conformity meets Lynard Skynard lol.

I also like Diezel's but there are no dealers around here so I haven't played very many at all. Definitely love the tones Adam Jones get's out of his. I've been a Mesa fanboy since I got my first amp, a Mark IV, back in the early 90's when I was big into Metallica. Nothing does it for me quite as well as a Mesa ;D

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the mug shots, Mesa.......I guess you don't live in Arizona then? ::)

See ya in chat sometime. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions