Here is my best find and my oldest (1906)

homestead digger

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2011
Wilburton,ok
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V
:icon_thumright: Well guys this is my oldest find, me and a couple of buddies were detecting a old homestead in Daisy,OK and had been there about 30 minutes, my goofy butt 4 got extra batteries, so my buddy let me use his md and he took a break for a few minutes, that's when his md started to go haywire his break was over he could'nt believe how good a signal i was getting cause before he gave me his md to use, he had just went through that particular spot so he was kind enough to help me dig it up. All i can tell about it, its a 1906 dime in fairly good shape and shows sign of wear to!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 129.jpg
    129.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 805
  • 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 778
Upvote 0
OP
OP
homestead digger

homestead digger

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2011
Wilburton,ok
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V
Also can some of you tell me something about this one.... its a 1979 25 cent piece from the bahamas, it says common wealth of the bahamas on the back of it and it looks like its silver. I found it one day in my pocket change.

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 797
  • 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 797

SC Keith

Aug 25, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on your nice Barber dime! When I first started out, I found a 1943 quarter and still remember that thrill. :icon_thumleft:
Keith

liberty36

Greenie
Jan 26, 2011
homestead digger said:
:icon_thumright: Well guys this is my oldest find, me and a couple of buddies were detecting a old homestead in Daisy,OK and had been there about 30 minutes, my goofy butt 4 got extra batteries, so my buddy let me use his md and he took a break for a few minutes, that's when his md started to go haywire his break was over he could'nt believe how good a signal i was getting cause before he gave me his md to use, he had just went through that particular spot so he was kind enough to help me dig it up. All i can tell about it, its a 1906 dime in fairly good shape and shows sign of wear to!!!!!!!!

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
we are in the same club!!!! I found my 1906 barber dime a few weeks ago!!! along with my first gold ring!!!

Attachments

• 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 464
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 469

Beachhunternh

Mar 17, 2011
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Sovereign, Explorer, Surf PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Isnt it amazing that you never forget your first really old coin...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread