Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
diggitdoggie said:
Great to see you Cyn!
Nice to chat with you and enjoy your posts.
Pretty bird..sorry he moved out. :(

DD

Thanks pretty lady! I miss him a lot sometimes. He used to yell "MOM! C'mere!" and sometimes I find myself listening for him. He has a great home now though. He lives with our youth pastor up in Washington. Maybe I will get back up there to visit him someday! :D Thanks for always makin me feel welcome DD, you are great!

beavis

Mar 11, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hey cynangyl !!! You were gratious enough to reply to my mug so i'm returning the gratuity!! ;) Sorry your bird had to leave home. >:( I know to well how it feels. >:( I just like using the faces. ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You are all very kind, thank you! :D

Beavis......do you REALLY like using faces? :O I had not noticed! ;) lol They ARE kinda fun! :D

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Mugs! Nice looking bird....

Mike in Fla.

Sep 4, 2005
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Quattro, Minelab Exp. II, Garrett Ace 250, GTXA 1000,
Welcome CYN. Birds ahhhhhhhh! I have one I can't get rid of. It's a royal pain in the butt. It doesn't like anyone but me, and I don't know why.
Welcome nice to see your pic, and thanks wesfry!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks Tim...Mike, what kind of bird do you have? I know Petrie was rather partial to me as well but he did really like the person he went to live with. They are such characters!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Wesfrye, for getting Cyndi to post her mug. Hey Cyndi...about time someone twisted your arm to post a pic. A pleasure to see ya and thanks for all the pms, posts & replies...keep em coming.

;) RR

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you Cyn.My mom has an umbrella cockatoo named "Frosty" and one named "Angel", they require alot of time and attention, worse than a two year old kid! My sister has a scarlet macaw,very large and beautiful, she's the only one that can handle it though. It's mean to everyone but her. I have a couple cockatiels myself, less time required but they still need attention too,just not as much as the larger birds. Did you know that a cockatoo can actually go insane if it doesn't get attention on a regular basis,daily? Anyway, enough rambling about birds.Looking forward to more of your posts.See you later. :)

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I do most definitely know that a cockatoo can go crazy without enough attention....fortunately they make everyone else crazy til they get enough attention so the likelihood of them going crazy is pretty low around anyone that cares at all about them! lol I had to put Petrie in his cage if I even wanted to type an email on the computer....he would get jealous of the keyboard and jump on it and start pecking! What a character he was!! Mostly he just liked to cuddle and keep his mom all to himself! ;)
So nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! :D

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Cynangyl,

So nice to be able to put a name and a face together! My cat (Felix) likes to hide behind the computer monitor, poking his head around.....just staring at me while I type. Wish I could read his mind! :D

I have a good friend that lives in Tualatin, OR.

Take care...and thanks for the pic!
--Mel

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
borninok said:
Cynangyl,

So nice to be able to put a name and a face together! My cat (Felix) likes to hide behind the computer monitor, poking his head around.....just staring at me while I type. Wish I could read his mind! :D

I have a good friend that lives in Tualatin, OR.

Take care...and thanks for the pic!
--Mel

Thanks Mel! Felix is probably trying to figure out what it is that you find so fascinating on that screen! lol If you ever get out to see your friend in Tualitin then we will all have to arrange a day of adventure together! :D Until then take good care of yourself! Cyndi

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Cyn, welcome to the mugs. Finally glad to see the peanut stewardess. ;) Love the pic and the attitude as well. Keep smilin' and HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread