here let me help!

konnon6

Feb 13, 2007
Detector(s) used
homemade/whites DFX/MinlabGP3000/Garret 250
one day I was by myself metal detecting a beach.Out of the carner of my eye I saw
this guy walking all around with his md kinda radomly looking.No pattern just all over the beach.I admit I do that too when I'm lazy.But I walked over and asked him if he
was looking for anything in perticular?He said Ya my wife dropped her wedding ring
here this morning.Do you know where abouts she lost it?well somewhere around here
and there.So we did a grid search.take a rock and put it inline say fifty feet away
and one inline behind you.Most people swing a four foot swath if you have long arms
six feet.But a grid you can cover a big area qiuckly.now walk in a stright line to the rock
get another rock space about two feet to the side and do the same thing.I walked down the beach from him and perpendictuler from him and did a pattern.I found her ring
about an hour later.He thanked me and asked me my name.I din't tell him I just said
do me a favor sometime.I got a call the next Saturday from this guy and asked if wanted to go mding with him at another location? I didn't know him and asked him how he got my number?I'm a county sheriff I ran your license number.We have been buddies ever since.He keeps me on the right side of the law!I need that once in a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread