Here ya go Slipperjack....your wish is my comand..

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)

Attachments

• cleaned 67.jpg
    cleaned 67.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 163
  • cleaned 671.jpg
    cleaned 671.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 163

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
AWESOME JIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting those obverse pics, I love to look at those wreaths on a IH! That 67 is fantastic, I know alot of MDers all over the country would die to pull IH like that out of the ground and as you stated in an earlier post we here a fortunate to live in a place where the soil is kind to our copper.Last month I got a 1873 that was in that awesome pristine condition and when I posted it in the Todays finds I even had some people raise eyebrows about if it was a found coin lol Glad I was hunting with friends who watched me dig it lol heres a pic but the quality is not so good as I use a web cam to take pics and its not the best, Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your great finds

Slipperyjack

Attachments

• Picture 40.jpg
    Picture 40.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 41.jpg
    Picture 41.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 116
  • Picture 40.jpg
    Picture 40.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 41.jpg
    Picture 41.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 118
OP
OP
Jim C.

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
Now thats a keeper!! Great condition. I have had the same thing said on forums about some of the Indian and large cents that come outta the ground here. Old yards give up some of the nicest coins.
Hey is that a closed or open 3? I found a nice 73 a few years back. Put it up on the bay and got some good money out of it. Hated selling my coins but it sure helped that I had em to sell when I needed some money for bills. Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions