Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok so i finally put all the clad through a rock tumbler, rolled it up, took it to the bank, and surprised the wife by taking her out of town over the weekend. my clad over the last 2 years was just about exactly enough to get a jacuzzi suite in Grand rapids. spent the day doing some sight seeing and had a great time. not to mention, the metal detector scored some brownie points. heres a pic of my lovely wife in our room.

Attachments

• I\'m sure clad i did.jpg
    I\'m sure clad i did.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 374
  • I\'m sure clad i did.jpg
    I\'m sure clad i did.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 373

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you scored some brownies points also. Good top hear that you guys had a great time. WTG....Matt

M

michigan michael

Looks like a nice weekend........ I only have one question......... Kind of personal............. Sorry to ask.......... But, Did the metal detector get to go to Grand Rapids too? I hope she got to go with you two! ;D Got to be some great parks there! ;D LOL Congrats on your clad savings!

OP
OP
postalgriff

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MEMORIAL MAGNET said:
Looks like a nice weekend........ I only have one question......... Kind of personal............. Sorry to ask.......... But, Did the metal detector get to go to Grand Rapids too? I hope she got to go with you two! ;D Got to be some great parks there! ;D LOL Congrats on your clad savings!
yes she went along for the ride, but she stayed in the trunk. I felt a little bad about that, but what can you do. I did see some great places i would love to detect, and I got her out of the trunk for some exercise not long after we got home. ;D

oneeye

Aug 16, 2008
Michigan's Left Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites 6000 Di Pro, Garret Grand Master Hunter, Tesoro Tejon, Fisher 1265X
"Sight-seeing in Grand Rapids". That made me laugh at first Of course, this is because I live on this side of the state and work in GR. Glad you had a great time. I am spending my clad on buying gold and silver bullion.
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread