Nov 23, 2014
East of Chico ca
Detector(s) used
Sight and good looks
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a piece from butte CA

image.jpg image.jpg

First picture is my first found itty bitty pocket second picture is the Peice out back together before I got kicked out of the yurt by my wife for being a butthead.

OP
OP
P

Plbnyn

Nov 23, 2014
East of Chico ca
Detector(s) used
Sight and good looks
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the picture with th fingers in it is a small pocket of gold in quartz, the second picture is the entire quartz put back together like a puzzle showing the outside. much like the words in the post stated.

Brivic1

Feb 20, 2013
Magalia, Nor Calif. formaly Vic. Australia
Detector(s) used
A2b groundhog/ whites GM3/ Vsat, and TDI.
13hp 5" jawcrusher, Dryblower, recirc. HB.
F md-20............ Goldbug Pro / 5"and 10" coils
Whites TDI several coils............... My own dowsing tools

Primary Interest:
Other
Well, Mr Smith.... were you digging near a fault-line.?
Are you in Butte county ca.?
I am currently following a fault and now going thru Pegmatite and some quatze crystals, hoping soon to find a good vein
But I have no problem finding poison oak oil [rushiol] on the dogs, yuk.... Send pm if you answer yes to #2

OP
OP
P

Plbnyn

Nov 23, 2014
East of Chico ca
Detector(s) used
Sight and good looks
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poisen oak didn't like dish soap just buy the cheap stuff and think about the chemistry oils and soap
Been out doing a state ordered job and will be panning my first load ~15lbs this weekend if all goes well finding more very small pockets throughout my mining ventures. Although not much over the last 80 days as I been at work all but -2 of them. Thanks for following along this is continuing to be an adventure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread