Heres Another Item We All Over Look When Metal Detecting, Yet Is Worth Big Buck

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Here's Another Item We All Over Look When Metal Detecting, Yet Is Worth Big Buck

bridgetbenton21.jpg

Bottle caps! You bet. Most people can't be bothered taking the time to get the number under the plastic bottle liner (to earn or win merchandise) or even checking what contest is running. Pepsi and Coke are just a couple of the common ones entering the contests. We have a great advantage and opportunity awaiting us. We search the areas where people literally throw those caps away by the thousands. And if we spend a couple minutes each day entering those numbers to the various contests on line, you too "WILL" get free products like I did or enter contests to win even greater prizes. It costs you nothing......not even a postage stamp. And....this is no gimmick either.

It really works. :) My winnings are shown so far below....​

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 405

kenley

Nov 2, 2008
Seminole County, Ok.
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Here's Another Item We All Over Look When Metal Detecting, Yet Is Worth Big Buck

I don't want my name on their address lis..I get enough junk e-mails.
One time my coke bottle cap read: skee-do with custom trailer. I called coke in Atlanta and they said the contest had expired.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread