Heres my stuff so far .......

JRich98150

May 29, 2007
Middleburg, Florida 32068
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Here's my stuff so far .......

I can't say how much I've enjoyed seeing everyone's finds in here. What a website huh? Anyway today was a good day and a not so good day. I've had my detector out and about since the first part of June and these are my keeper finds. It's plenty hot down here like almost everywhere else so hunting time is limited to about a max of 2 hours at a time. I really haven't hunted all that much but I'm pretty happy with what I've managed to pull out of the ground....well except for the pull tabs maybe. I've found a couple silver coins 1951 Washington quarter and a 1957 Roosevelt dime. Different days same location.
This morning I went to a local area with the stock 9 inch loop and found about 4 or 5 newer coins before the heat quickly got to much for me. After I got home and showered up checked the driveway and my 4.6 loop and other accessories arrived YIPPEE! Quickly changed loops and then between the rain went back to my silver place. I had found an old Ford key there before. With a little rain and the new covers over the DFX along with the 4.6 I found the matching Ford trunk key and a clad dime and newer penny. Started to look like more heavy rain so I went back home. Still to excited and wishing to try out the new loop some more I headed to one of my favorite locations. While locking up the house the detector slipped and fell. I didn't notice I had managed to break the pinpoint switch or trigger until I reached my hunting grounds. Not too happy but since I was there I figured I'd do some more hunting. Popped the newer coins out of the ground along with plenty of pull tabs but the best total so far. Checked by a tree stump on the banks and found my first musketball. I'm really enjoying hunting just around the local area. I'm sure I'll have detector withdraw when I send the unit in to get the switch replaced but I'm having a ball so far. I'm very happy with the new 4.6 not that I wasn't happy with the stock 9 inch. Anyway keep those photos coming we all enjoy seeing them and it's alot cooler in the PC chair then out in the field.

Attachments

• CANUDIGIT.001..jpg
    CANUDIGIT.001..jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 373
Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Re: Here's my stuff so far .......

Looks like some pretty cool finds to me. Keep up the good work!

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs

That 4.6 loop probably knocks down the trash signals. Sorry to hear about the switch.
Hey, those keys are to my '67 Fairlane. Wondered what happened to them.

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan

Bummer luck on the detector damage, sh@# happens too quick (dang, don't I know it). Hope you get back in business soon.
You may try calling your local dealer and maybe he has the means to repair it on site...worth a try. Good luck.

Smiles!
BDoo

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome from the UK & good luck.

When your really hooked your just wrap up & brave the rain :D (protect the detector though) Thats how additive it can get!

R

RUDY2003

Now thats dedication in the rain and all. Nice bunch of finds though....

Keep diggin'...

cosmic

Dec 31, 2006
Watseka, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core, X pointer, Sunrays
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Stuff you find IS cool stuff!!! 8)
Ray

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts

nice nice nice,,,,,,, i would go back to where the ford keys were.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread