Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some keepers that I've gotten since my last post

September 28th my brother called to see if I wanted to hunt some spots and I said of course, I managed to snag me a silver GW at a torn down house spot, there were very few targets there and I found this right next to where the driveway was.

sept281.jpg

October second I found a small silver heart which read like a nickel just down my road at a park that I've hunted a lot.

october21.jpg

october22.jpg

October 7th I found a blank (other than the sterling stamp on it) sterling pendant and a few wheats from a park.

october71.jpg

october72.jpg

October 8th I found a silver rosy in a park that I've hunted quite a bit and it's the first silver coin that I've found there, I just knew there had to be a silver coin there somewhere cause it's not a really new park at all.

october81.jpg

october8a.jpg

October 9th I went to the same park where I found my old silver spoon that I posted in my last thread and found a decent old large cent and a little clad

october9a.jpg

october91.jpg

october92.jpg

Yesterday morning I sent a message on my cell to my brother telling him about the large cent and about a half hour later I got a call from him, we decided to meet at the same park in an hour. I got there before him and had just ground balanced, walked a couple steps and got a target. I decided to turn off my detector cause my brother showed up and I gave him some dvd's to watch I brought along. Anyway by that time we were both ready to hunt, I went over and dug target I had marked and it was the silver ring.

october102.jpg

I said to my brother when I found the ring that I might as well leave cause I already made my best find for the day, of course I didn't cause the anticipation of the next find was too strong :)

october103.jpg

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like some good hunting Larry!! Congrats on all the Silvers!! That LC in is nice condition - old one too!! :hello2: That old park sure has produced. WTG

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice old Matron head LC, that get the blood racing! You found silver too every hunt wtg Giant!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You were busy! congrats on the great finds!

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome finds Larry!! that LC is sweet!...congrats on all the silver too! Nice marking and leaving the silver there too, that'a pretty cool. Lots of silver there, well done!

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like some nice digging, Giant. :thumbsup: WTG on all the nice coins and love the LC. Love digging those!

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread