Heres what it looks like where I live at.Whats it look like at your Place?

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007

Attachments

• HSPICTURES 739-Changed.jpg
    HSPICTURES 739-Changed.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 382

rcawdorswife

Aug 26, 2007
Very pretty! If I took a picture of where I live, all I could show you would be naked trees. It is VERY windy here and all the leaves are gone. :(

RCW

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
rcawdorswife said:
Very pretty! If I took a picture of where I live, all I could show you would be naked trees. It is VERY windy here and all the leaves are gone. :(

RCW
The wind was gusting today at 45 miles per,and as I sit here typing this it is really howling so we probably will lose a lot of leaves tonight. Thanks for looking and your nice comments.
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
CarolinaDigs said:
Van this is beautiful :)
Thanks Carolina. It was a pretty evening,and I really like those kind of Sky's. Now if I could just paint them that pretty.
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
COUNTRY GIRL said:
If anyone could paint it that pretty...... you could Van :).
Thank you CG,that is very kind of you.If I could be a fraction of the artist that Mother Nature is I would be thrilled.Ive been working on a large fall painting and its not going to good.Ive put lots of time in to it and I'm thinking of Trashing it.Its good to get out with my camera and get away from this devil I'm working on.
Van

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Van...great picture....hope you make the painting come out great!!! I like skylins of cities, was born in Boston and moved to Maine 22 years ago. I don;t miss the city and here is why...this sunrise shot was taken from my grandmothers porch of the island I live on.

Attachments

• Sunrse.jpg
    Sunrse.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 354
  • Sunrse.jpg
    Sunrse.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 344
OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Mainedigger said:
Van...great picture....hope you make the painting come out great!!! I like skylins of cities, was born in Boston and moved to Maine 22 years ago. I don;t miss the city and here is why...this sunrise shot was taken from my grandmothers porch of the island I live on.
MD I would call that living in paradise. Such a beautiful view. WOW. Thanks for sharing with us.
Van

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Van...glad you liked the pic....my avatar is a pic of the cove from where the sunrise shot was taken, my grandmothers house being on the left side of the cove. It is alot like paradise at times, but I gotta get some winter shots when there is ice in the bay and its snowing and blowing 60 mph and looks like you are in the Artic...not so much like paradise then... ;D
Be sure and post a picture of the painting of the skyline when you get it done, nature is a hard act to follow, but I am sure you will not disappoint!!! ;D

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice pic! here's a shot of outside the side of house during a blue moon! ;D

Attachments

• B1761.jpg
    B1761.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 334
  • B1761.jpg
    B1761.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 325
OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Ocean7 said:
Cool shot O7 looks like a nice place to live!
Van

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
Here is what Banning looks like from up on highway 243. Elevation was about 4000 feet. You can see how Interstate 10 goes right through Banning. If you follow it west (to the left) you'll run into Los Angeles in about an hour (assuming the traffic is good, lol). Follow it east (to the right) and you'll run into Palm Springs in about 20 minutes.

That is Mt. San Gorgonio in the distance, which rises close to around 11,000 feet I believe, even though in the picture it doesn't look it could be that high.

Ray

Attachments

• banning copy.jpg
    banning copy.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 290
OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Ray in CA said:
Here is what Banning looks like from up on highway 243. Elevation was about 4000 feet. You can see how Interstate 10 goes right through Banning. If you follow it west (to the left) you'll run into Los Angeles in about an hour (assuming the traffic is good, lol). Follow it east (to the right) and you'll run into Palm Springs in about 20 minutes.

That is Mt. San Gorgonio in the distance, which rises close to around 11,000 feet I believe, even though in the picture it doesn't look it could be that high.

Ray
That is one very beautiful place Ray. Such a vast panoramic view. Thanks for sharing your piece of heaven
Van

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
VanGone said:
Ocean7 said:
Cool shot O7 looks like a nice place to live!
Van

yeah almost paradise. Thanks! :)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat places, man you can't see anything in my town...wait I don't live in town. All surrounding by pines, oaks & cypress, only about 450 residents...one traffic light.

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread