Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was a true hero! "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind,” Armstrong said, a sentence that became one of the most quoted of the 20th century. Rest In Peace.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
And that shot of the footprint is a photographic classic. Frank hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you travel to the moon in a ship that is ran by computers with less computting power than my smart phone, then leave that ship and walk on the moon your a hero. When you walk on to a court or a field to play sports your just an overpaid "sports player", your not a hero.............

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
When you travel to the moon in a ship that is ran by computers with less computting power than my smart phone, then leave that ship and walk on the moon your a hero. When you walk on to a court or a field to play sports your just an overpaid "sports player", you not a hero.............
Now that is the truth..... And he is from my state the great state of OHIO...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is the truth..... And he is from my state the great state of OHIO...

I lived in Marion Ohio for a year, use to drive to Columbus to party on High Street across from OSU....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread