Hey Chadeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Shadow, was wondering if you could help me out, you know I'm pretty good at research, but you are better, especially at debunking things, a buddy sent me a pic taken at a mosque in Dearborn, Mi about 80 miles from my home, Dearborn is almost all middle eastern population, always has been, biggest population in the USA, so anyway the pic is of their sign, sure it could be photo shopped it was not on the news, but I could see why it would not be, would start ww3 here.
Was wondering if you would mind putting your sleuth abilities to work on tracking where the pic came from or who shopped it.

IMG_41786334110396.jpeg

For anybody offended, please don't be, I would have made this a pm, but in private messages you can only link to pics, at least that's the only option it offers me.

Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BC this is political... You can save the picture to a free hosting site like photobucket it will give you the ability to attach pictures to PMs.....

Thread will dissapear.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread