Hey Dan

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Got the pig on the fire with the potatos and asparagus.
Great day for a cookouk. Speaking of cooking, have you determined exactly which variant that special is, actually either of those specials are?

Great finds! Whooo Hooo!

All my cents turned out to be mems, I'll hunt some of those other rings and try to get a shot of them so you can see what I was talking about.

BTW, the green aqua ground lip and ground mouth variants in 1/2 gallon are both RB 1773 listed at 100 bucks in my old Kovel's guide book, the golden yellow is 2350 bucks, what a difference a few shades makes.

Here's the PCGS guide for reference on that cent. Get help cleaning! No chemicals!
http://www.pcgs.com/prices/PriceGuideDetail.aspx?MS=1&PR=1&c=45&title=Lincoln+Cent

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II
Got everything cleaned. The wheat is a 1909 VDB but doesn't have the S mint mark. I just used a hot water and kids tooth brush. The other one I still can't get a date off of. Its crusted like the beach greenies. Got the jar washed out too. The lid has a puncture in it but the glass cleaned up real nice. I am Feeling a little funny though. :tard: Might have an extra appendage by morning. :icon_scratch: I'm about to head out the door for dinner but I'll check check the finds and posts some pictures later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for inviting me out. It was great to finally meet Mayo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread