Hey everyone, finally some silver to post!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys, well this week was 12 boxes with ok results, many skunks mixed into the 12 boxes, and oddly enough more 90's than 40's this week abd a lot of them Bens, that has never happened to me before, but I'll take them, also got another Comemorative Coin this week, a 1992 Olympic proof. Sorry for the pics being wierd colored, I don't know why they came out like that.

I've been real busy with work and my kids and activities, I'm still checking my inbox most everyday if we message each other ( you know who you are) so I'm still answering back any pm's I get and lurking sometimes late at night.

Tim, sorry I've been missing getting to chat with ya, I'm going to try and stay up later tonight (if I can) so I'll pm you when I can get time to talk tonight.

Sorry to those who I would normally post on your threads that I haven't here lately, just trying to play catch up here. So good luck to everyone hunting today! HH, Maverick.

Forgot to add that the 90's are on the left( 16) and the 40's on the right( 8).

Attachments

• DSCN5682.JPG
    DSCN5682.JPG
    611.7 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN5683.JPG
    DSCN5683.JPG
    379.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN5684.JPG
    DSCN5684.JPG
    455 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey maverick, great scores, that commemorative looks like a cool one, and sweet finds on all the Bens! things have been super busy for mysellf as well, i hope next week is better!
hh
buff

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, well this week was 12 boxes with ok results, many skunks mixed into the 12 boxes, and oddly enough more 90's than 40's this week abd a lot of them Bens, that has never happened to me before, but I'll take them, also got another Comemorative Coin this week, a 1992 Olympic proof. Sorry for the pics being wierd colored, I don't know why they came out like that.

I've been real busy with work and my kids and activities, I'm still checking my inbox most everyday if we message each other ( you know who you are) so I'm still answering back any pm's I get and lurking sometimes late at night.

Tim, sorry I've been missing getting to chat with ya, I'm going to try and stay up later tonight (if I can) so I'll pm you when I can get time to talk tonight.

Sorry to those who I would normally post on your threads that I haven't here lately, just trying to play catch up here. So good luck to everyone hunting today! HH, Maverick.

Great finds... That Olympics coins is awesome..

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its about time!!! sweetttttttttttt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread