hey garrett i fixed my gtax 550 myself

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dang thing didnt work right after changin the batteries. Garrett said send it in :help: After a month i tried it again and noticed the positve side of the battery wuz not connecting well in the carrier. pushin the batteries all the way up the dang thing worked fine. boy i feel dumb postin this but hey it works :thumbsup:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first got my AT pro I posted 2 or 3 questions about my machine not working right. Found out it was all user error. I felt dumb, but hey, you gotta learn. :tongue3:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookindown said:
When I first got my AT pro I posted 2 or 3 questions about my machine not working right. Found out it was all user error. I felt dumb, but hey, you gotta learn. :tongue3:
yup they are not fool proof. Did i just call myself a fool? :laughing7:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Good facts in this post, it reminds me of experience making custom cell packs, the number one rule is that all fits between battery and holder must not be too tight or the cell will slide off the contact and stick there and kaput no power.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gleaner1 said:
Good facts in this post, it reminds me of experience making custom cell packs, the number one rule is that all fits between battery and holder must not be too tight or the cell will slide off the contact and stick there and kaput no power.
wow never thought of that . thanks :thumbsup:

Theakiki

Dec 28, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is my machine, also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread