OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got some sunday :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to a creek i haven't been on in several years,chris and i were just panning ,and a little detecting.only got a couple of hours in but did o.k. for the short amount of time .it was in paulding co. jaw-ja.did manage a couple pickers-and small flake/fines.but in years past i have seen nice nuggetts there-a few in my pan!also have a friend that did very well one right at 1 oz.!!!!!!we will go back soon -maybe sunday ,if i don't have much time -------if i have more time we might go to our top grade A super double top secret-can't talk about-members only-talkers are shot-then shot again-private-big producing-lode/placer,honey hole/holes. :o ;D ::) :icon_pirat: :headbang: :laughing7: :icon_scratch:call me if you want to go!!!!!! :notworthy:

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you never cease to amaze me :icon_thumleft:something came up with me also going to shoot for next weekend.that old bounty hunter has paid off a couple of times .my favorite detector that i own is an ace 250-its a decent machine (real good for the money ,only paid $80 for it )but have found a little shine with it .not really a gold machine but if you can't afford m.l. you have to make due. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread